[3.5] Crit Winter Orb Assassin [All Contents][Uber Elder Deathless]

"
djeldritch wrote:
I have been leveling with FP as recommended and I was curious as if it was safe to make the switch to WO at 70?

In the beginning, FP is much more powerful & easier to use than WO.
"
volish2k wrote:
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
volish2k wrote:
nice build
i got question wehre best option to invest other points from lev 99 and how we am best handlen reflect ?

Invest the Devotion node & Jewel Socket node.

Avoid reflect maps if you can.
It's better not to challenge the dangerous ones.

thx 4 quick answer
one question more
what golem is best opetion ?

Stone Golem
Thanks for this guide my dude, I was a lil sad on my first uber elder attempt, bricked 2 sets and made it on the last portal.

But then I got kinda lucky and found a Yoke of Suffering or w/e its called and sold it and upgraded to 2 socket bubonic and upgraded some crappy jewels I had on my tree.

That resulted in me doing my first ever Uber Elder deathless.
Uber elder down - special guest, gull raven mask (jk, didn't have money to upgrade helm so went with it anyways

definitely could have been deathless if I didn't die the first time, it fked my orientation up :( - on the side note decoy totem is really good in the fight.

one question more
is casting speed importend for build on void baterry and on other items ?
Love the build idea. Gonna try it out since Im sitting on some currency and wanted to try something new.

How about using Shimmeron as a starter/map weapon?
Time for me to reroll. Thanks for the build! Anyone maybe interested in buying a whole set at once? Easily clear everything in the game with it, around 3.5mil shaper deeps.
I posted yesterday about not using MoM.

Just wanted to update my assumption, was sitting on alot of currency from my ele conversion ranger i got to level 90. Got myself the warlords mark ring and it works wonders with MoM, key is to just keep moving in hard hitting scenarios i.e syndicates. I was level 70 and cleared a tier 10 pretty easily.
Great build guide- I've done a couple things differently with my gear- but this was one of the smoothest characters to get online that I've played in a while. I didn't take MoM and instead went for vitality with a double vitality watcher's eye- the sustain paired with a lightpoacher is really absurd- the regen with the aura, jewel, and stone golem is really good- and a little bit of leech thrown in has been nice. This allowed me to drop warlord's mark on the ring and instead I picked up frostbite for a nice curse to throw on bosses/ higher life targets etc.

Next steps are definitely headhunter since the belt slot isnt really doing much anyway and a +2 loreweave. I've found all the content doable even without the +2 on the chest- but I would like that extra 20% damage or so it provides when I can afford it.

"
Jessrabbit wrote:
Time for me to reroll. Thanks for the build! Anyone maybe interested in buying a whole set at once? Easily clear everything in the game with it, around 3.5mil shaper deeps.

interested

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info