Vitality

"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Why dont change it so something like +X% MORE life regen? (Same to how Determination buffs armour)? It would be useful for charcters with high values of regen stacked.
(lv 20 vitality) 1.65% *2.02 (max aura/buff boosts) = 3.333% hp/sec
vs
(max regen from passives) 11.2% *1.0165 = 11.3848, which is only .1848 boost.

or did you mean "players have 165% of thier base regen" which will be from 0 (someone of no regen before hand) to 18.48 (someone with only max regen) to 37.33296 (someone with max regen that has another person's aura who is max buff'ing)... at a lv 20 gem

edit: although i forgot +1 lv equip with a lv 3 empower (total of +4) Matua Tupuna's 10% inc aura effect on self so its actually 2.12 * 1.85 = 3.922
then using the weird suggestion, 392.2% of 11.2 = 43.9264
pretty horrifying despite that this is the absolute max case and 75% of that is easily obtainable. i don't want everyone with that much regen to be using RF unless there was a unique that prevented RF and granted a large about of regen in similar or not way.
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Dec 27, 2013, 6:27:20 AM
Read a lot of strange comments in this thread which indicates how most of the players just don't understand purpose of this aura.
People saying that 1.6% is just one node. How many of this nodes in the skill tree? Right just 2: Golem's blood and Warrior's blood. Next, people doing math and create really insane builds with 10% health regen. Come back to earth. Now let's do the math properly.

1st case, you playing witch/templar and luckily get 2% health regen, so with 12% increased aura effect at the left side of the tree you will get: 1.6*1.12=1.8. You will almost double your regen with vitality.

2nd case, you play marauder and got tonn of hp and your regen is 5,5. So with same 12% increased aura effect nod vitality will give you again 1.8%. It's 1.8/5.5=0.33. OMG SO LAME FUCKING 33% DUDE YOU SUCK. You will say. But this marauder will have pretty much better hp pool, than our witch and this 33% increase will still be great.

This aura is really balanced good enough since they reduced mana reservation, this is my feedback.

Last edited by MCSMvsME on Mar 10, 2014, 8:31:12 AM
5.5% Regen is a bit shit honestly.

Scion gets 2.2%, Mara 3.2%, Templar has 1%. Additionally, you get 0.2% per Endurance Charge, and let's say we're rocking six (Merc Bandits) because that's what you do with Regen tanking.
7.4% Regen, without utilising the Duelist zone (2.2% from Troll's Blood, 1% deeper into Duelist) or Blood Dance (1% per Frenzy Charge).

If you're going for Regen, why would you get just 5.5%.

--------
Vit is good because it works for all your allies. Minions like Regen. Life users in your party probably like Regen. That's where it's interesting.
boy my last post was (almost) old and partially incorrect, but i hope my point was proven XD.

0.4% regen short of max regen, so 12.1% hp/sec minus an aura node and buff effect nodes and endurance charge's 0.5%... and some frenzy points. could have been smoother across the tree specifically if wanted to be a little more focused (could have started at dualist).

viper's point still stands, auras are not only just for you. additionally of course it'll seem less if already specing for it, but then its simply a further gain you will still benefit from.
"
Vipermagi wrote:

Read my post again.
"
MCSMvsME wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

Read my post again.

Then what. 5.5% Regen is still not a lot. If you're going for Regen, you don't get just 5.5%, because you can get far more than that no problem. Your example of Vitality granting 33% More Regen is dumb.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
MCSMvsME wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

Read my post again.

Then what. 5.5% Regen is still not a lot. If you're going for Regen, you don't get just 5.5%, because you can get far more than that no problem. Your example of Vitality granting 33% More Regen is dumb.

Why you ever will stack regen so much? It's ineffective. So your example with sickyoloswag 2000% life regen unfinished not tested build is dumb. You will never get that much regen in sucessfull build, meaning 200%+ life=more regen, damage=more regen from ll and utility nodes.
Last edited by MCSMvsME on Mar 11, 2014, 3:39:22 PM
"
MCSMvsME wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

Why you ever will stack regen so much? It's ineffective. So your example with sickyoloswag 2000% life regen unfinished not tested build is dumb. You will never get that much regen in sucessfull build, meaning 200%+ life=more regen, damage=more regen from ll and utility nodes.
You'll stack the regen because you're regen tanking. Or you'll have no regen and use lifesteal for 20% regen per second ANYWAY.

5% regen is 20 seconds to full.

10% regen is 10 seconds to full.

If you're going to get regen you're going to go whole hog or not at all, it's an idiotic waste to only go halfway.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Current bonus on vitality is still too low. Especially with blood dances and new regen nodes, 1.65 for 40% of mana is like almost nothing. The discussion above assumes ALL buff/aura effect nodes are taken, which is really silly. A couple builds in the game go for that (minion and aura group support). Other just stick with 1.65, maybe up to 1.8% from aura. It shoud be increased to 3% @lvl20 unbuffed while the manacost can be moved to 50%.
needs a little buff bros

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info