Avaloneer's League Start Cast on Crit Arc Build 3.5 Expansion Betrayal (IGN:Quinsanity)

"
ctide wrote:
Anyone tried offhanding a sceptre w/ vagan mod? Feels like you could stack up a decent amount of increased spell damage there and get the extra attack speed bonus of dual wielding.

The second weapon would not proc your arc in the Mjölner which sucks but you could probably make it work. I have not tried though so can't tell you anything for certain.
"
Avaloneer wrote:
"
hekkmaster wrote:
Hi,
I'm running this build and it's great!

Do you think Added Lightning Dmg is worth instead of Lightning Pen as 6th socket? I swapping from time to time but can't really tell.

Yeah, the best 6 link is Cyclone-CoC-Inc Crit-Arc-added lightning-faster attacks.

So you'd use faster attacks in the 6L? In your items I use you have lightning pen. And youre referring to the green melee faster attack right?

Oh and which increased crit are you referring to, damage support or crit strike support? (Chance vs multi)
Last edited by peanutsrule on Dec 22, 2018, 1:20:12 AM
"
peanutsrule wrote:
"
Avaloneer wrote:
"
hekkmaster wrote:
Hi,
I'm running this build and it's great!

Do you think Added Lightning Dmg is worth instead of Lightning Pen as 6th socket? I swapping from time to time but can't really tell.

Yeah, the best 6 link is Cyclone-CoC-Inc Crit-Arc-added lightning-faster attacks.

So you'd use faster attacks in the 6L? In your items I use you have lightning pen. And youre referring to the green melee faster attack right?

Oh and which increased crit are you referring to, damage support or crit strike support? (Chance vs multi)

Yeah faster attacks is better than lightning pen since 40% of your dmg is cold. The reason I had lightning pen was I could not get the right colours on my chest.

Crit strike support, not crit dmg.
Hitting a wall in t14/t15 maps now. Maybe need better gear but the investment would be too much I think.
Build feels a bit weak overall.
I'm doing fine clearing maps through T16s, but I swap to a gc miner for bosses for T16 + Shaper etc.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ctide/characters is my gear, a little light on health (only 5k) so I occasionally get blown up by syndicate packs.
I started the league with CoC Arc as well, but I've been doing it a bit differently so far. I'm using a rare vagan weapon with high critical and attack speed, which allows me to use a strong shield and doesn't need faster attacks or critical chance in my links. I also dropped call of the brotherhood as I found out HoI is enough to freeze everything so far, which let's me take advantage of lightning pen and opens up a slot for mark of the shaper ring. Other than that my build is mostly the same (acro/phase acro definitely recommended) but I haven't pushed to red maps yet. Have you tried running without call of the brotherhood in high tier maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info