🌑 PATH OF MECC'XILE 🌑

"
illTyped wrote:
Very cool hideout designs. I liked your luxurious hideout so much, I used it as my own. Here is the list of decorations I had to buy (mostly from masters, not microtransactions) for anyone wanting to do the same.

Jun:
- 372 primeval floor crystal
- 29 blue light beam

Zana:
- 131 arena flowers
- 6 innocence shrines
- 44 arena petals
- 1 oriath statue
- 2 innocence altar
- 15 innocence candle
- 14 innocence candlabra
- 1 innocence statue pedestal
- 4 sky shrine wall
- 1 arched gateway
- 1 sanctum statue
- 9 large golden statue

Alva:
- 109 decrepit fence

Niko:
- 5 water fog

Other decorations I could not find (maybe microtransactions)
- 2 oriath square fountain

I feel flattered.

And yes, sometimes there is a lot of stuff that has to be bought before you can fully enjoy a hideout. In this case the amount of decorations used is maxed out, so it requires the player to have a certain amount of influence points to be able to obtain all decorations required for it.

At this point I want to mention, that for this hideout no MTX has been used.
I rarely use MTX in my hideouts because I want everyone to be able to enjoy them to the fullest, regardless if they invested some money in this game or not.
Last edited by __M__e__c__c__ on Oct 15, 2019, 10:03:23 PM
I had the chance to do a tutorial with Mecc and the hideouts are amazing and very thought out. From the details and placements of the railings to the thematic feel. Keeping items to mostly non-mtx is a pleasant surprise when you realize how nice everything comes together.
"
StormmyWaters wrote:
I had the chance to do a tutorial with Mecc and the hideouts are amazing and very thought out. From the details and placements of the railings to the thematic feel. Keeping items to mostly non-mtx is a pleasant surprise when you realize how nice everything comes together.

Thank you so much!

I am glad that you like what I do and that you noticed the details and the effort I put into everything.
Last edited by __M__e__c__c__ on Oct 19, 2019, 10:11:46 PM
Nice Hideouts :) keep the good work !
Last edited by oxMatzexo on Nov 27, 2022, 8:06:55 PM
"
oxMatzexo wrote:
Nice Hideouts :) keep the good work !

Thank you so much!

I will keep making hideouts and I can say the next one will be very dark and fiery...
"
Muetzenman wrote:
Nice and many themes beautifully combined in a city with graveyard and a forest with a secret.

thank you very much :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info