[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

30% crit is more or less normal. In the PoB, he's at max power charges and his crit chance is lucky, giving you the estimated crit chance. This isn't exactly hard to get, may as well tick those yourself.
Thanks for the guide.
Maybe a dumb question but wouldnt it also be advantageous to use pandemonius with mind of the council and use + lighting damage abyssal jewels to shock specifically for the mana regen?
probably was asked already but is it worth 5 points to get acrobatics? (9 to get phase acro)

im asking because im having problems with my survivability (slayer leech seems to be not that great)...
Last edited by Koksii on Dec 28, 2018, 7:02:15 AM
intresting to read the survability problems???
i made acuity version and i feel like a god.
1 shot evrything bosses die in 1 second.
shaper elder 50% times are frozen other 50% times its just mehanics u have to do. they cant even do somthing i instantly burst them to mehancis phase.
guardians just facetank most of the time they are frozen ,die in 2 seconds...
i even facetanked minotaur like a boss. and i used alc on map and go not some ez white or blue map.
just avoid vulnability . hexproof -resist mods and u can facetank evrything.
even no life mana regen maps are eazy coz your survability comes from leech.
also use ur Fortify its best defence for physical reduction nothing should kill you when you have fortify up!!!
also DONT forget to spam vortex evry 2 second huge DPS boost!!!
if ur smart u figure out how to autocast it;)
my POB https://pastebin.com/ymzJmFrE

im going for level 100 this build is so faking fun.
important are the attack speed with and without cooldown reduction.
if you have actualy too much attack speed u make way less DPS!!!
just google and research urself there is other post similar build with 7m shaper dps there is long guide about DPS and cooldown reduction.
you need atleast 14% cooldown reduction to use cyclone attack speed 3.0 !!! thats MAX or you lose DPS. BF is somthing like 6.0 also MAX.
means when ur totem is droped blood rage and flask used ur attack speed must not exeed those caps.
when u dont have cooldown reduction on ur belt or boots the attack speed is even lower.
thats why i use only BF coz its impossible to go so low attack speed for cyclon . coz cyclon hits 2x so you need multiply ur cyclon attack speed x2 to know if u hit the attack speed cap!

EDIT for lazy people heres the INFO u need to know.
The MOST IMPORTANT part while figuring out our gear, is to make sure our attack speed does not exceed the CoC trigger limit. CoC can trigger a spell reliably 6.06 times per second (it has a 165ms cooldown)** (increased by the "Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" mod of at least 14% - keep reading to see why we need at least 14%)**.

Therefore, we need to make sure we hit enemies slightly slower than 6.06 times per second and NOT more than that, as it will reduce our DPS.

Cyclone hits 2 times per "Attack". So 3 attacks per second is about the optimal attack speed we want (unless we have 14%+ Increase Cooldown Recovery Speed on our belt or boots).

** "WhAt aRe yOu talkIng AbOut?! The CoC cooldown is 150ms, not 165ms!!!" - Check This post by u/psychomap which explains why this is and which also explains why we need at least 14% Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed for it to have any effect whatsoever.

With a 8% or 9% Attack Speed (NOT more than that) Cospri's Malice
Once we have at LEAST 14% Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed from our belt or boots, the maximum CoC triggers per second become 7.47, as explained by the post i linked above. So the optimal attack speed for Cyclone would be slightly slower than 3.73.
Last edited by tydruk on Dec 28, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
Tydruk- I agree with almost everything you say except the aps comment using cyclone.

Yes, cyclone hits twice per attack - BUT the aps in the tooltip already takes account of that. So with 14*% cdr you should be aiming for just under 7.57aps, not half of that, otherwise you’re gimping your dps my man.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Tydruk- I agree with almost everything you say except the aps comment using cyclone.

Yes, cyclone hits twice per attack - BUT the aps in the tooltip already takes account of that. So with 14*% cdr you should be aiming for just under 7.57aps, not half of that, otherwise you’re gimping your dps my man.

i think ur minstaken bro.
its not MY info and its tested by different people and streamers!

also i forgot pantheon you MUST USE soul of arkaali + capture queen of the great tangle is a must.
it works like that you use blood rage + imortal call.
when immortal call procs u have 1.5x leech rate from that its insane:)
Last edited by tydruk on Dec 28, 2018, 2:05:16 PM
"
tydruk wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

I’d love to be mistaken, as I’ve tested it myself and my balls proc proportionately with aps right up to 7.5 aps (I have >14% cdr)! Can you link one of those tests you’re referring to that suggests cyclones tooltip aps does NOT take into account the fact that it hits twice per attack?
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
tydruk wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

I’d love to be mistaken, as I’ve tested it myself and my balls proc proportionately with aps right up to 7.5 aps (I have >14% cdr)! Can you link one of those tests you’re referring to that suggests cyclones tooltip aps does NOT take into account the fact that it hits twice per attack?

there is similar build in shadow that also use same info for cyclone???
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2285205

is he wrong aswell?look under gear and there is important info there he talks about coc cyclone and reduced cooldown and attack speed max.
i was thinking first aswell 3. seems way low but when i tryd it on mine around 5 attack speed it felt like coc dosent proc half the time...

Indeed, but there is also an assassin coc ice nova guide by lewdiest that get aps to 7.5 with 14% cdr. I dunno who's right man, I just wanna sort it out one way definitively or the other:) I really hope I'm wrong as I could boost my dps enormously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info