[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
BlackCorsair wrote:
Regarding the 1st post - looking in passive tree and in gear, i dont understand where the author getting power charges?

He has them in tree, but how he generates them, while not using Assassin's Mark, PCoC, and not taking Assassin ascendancy?

He has assassin taken on his character, according to passive tree on his profile
i was hoping to play this build on HC is there any changes or tweaks you would recommend for me?
Finally got this build up and running. Man is it good. Tons of options for customization, too.
Which items are most important?

I have cospris, lycosidae, 2x Might of the meek, 5L carcass, warlords ring

Should I get pandemonious next or aim for a 6L chest?

Running cyclone with champion btw
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
im struggling with this build in 5 and below maps, i have less than an ex worth of currency remaining. not sure what to do to upgrade. is there something im missing that would make more more tanky in maps? i cant run MoM because i am using blasphemy to gain leech
where in the tree would you put the 2 MoM jewels???
SO my friend found this weapon on a t11 map and was wondering would it fit into a CoC build with maybe a Cospri on main hand? https://gyazo.com/717869a73dcfbedb63768d83f28c0243
For those players that are scoping this build out and considering playing it:

1. This build probably isn't the greatest league starter as it requires decently expensive gear to really work well together.

2. It is extremely fun. It is definitely not a lazy right click build though. You really have to be vigilant on positioning, flask management, and buff timers. For those of you that are familiar with Diablo 3, this build is reminisce of a Condemn Crusader build.
***(If you're looking for an easy right click build with similar explosive
mechanics, check out a Poet's Pen build instead.)

3. It is kind of rippy, however, this is the nature of the beast with CoC builds. I haven't seen a single CoC build that was reliable defensively. One thing I really like about this build is the customization component, you can really "make it your own" and keep the core idea alive, unlike most other CoC builds which tend to be extremely cookie cutter.

4. If you have a weak PC, move along.
"
webas wrote:
Well I did red elder.

I decided to ignore acuities because I wanted to pick ALL life leech nodes for max instant leech.

Played few maps and would have died without vaal pact. So slayer is a must. And assasin is a must - base crit is too valuable than any other stat from any ascendancies period.

https://pastebin.com/gmfTUiQC

gear:

Im using lame amulet just to see if I crit enough to my liking without amazing: 10% base crit

I plan on getting pandemonius or.. rare life or something else.
Need advice on this. Cyclone must crit as often bcos you get into middle of the pack in a moment!

5360hp 1100mana unreserved. Warlord mark.

Getting one shotted by minotaur is annoying. But I got one shotted with 6100hp (before changint from templar into slayer).

Red elder drains life when i time-frozen and kills me. Hp flasks dont help. Annoying - cant level up.Need advice on this.

T15 bosses probably one shot me as well or if not then I would live.

One important lame weakness - you get hit in dangerous situation - you are out of mana. And you cant cyclone = dead. So hybrid flask is a must. Need advice on this.

Freezing/chilling = most map mods will negate it.

So maybe I should pick heart of ice instead of breath of rime.Need advice on this.

Slayers +1 range noticable. What can I say, life leech feels nice too. Might remove some of it and put in life nodes to see how quickly I regen without putting 4 points below vaal pact.

TL;DR its probably best to skip hard bosses/shaper/elder/syndicate and push for 97 at least. At lvl92 -> 97 would net me ~500HP or even 700hp after upgraded gear.

First of all, your mana is too low to run MoM, i recommend you unspec the MoM (4 passives), and put it in life.

Your crit chance is more than enough, get Pandemonius and your damage will have a significant boost. If you're feeling that you don't crit that much when you dive in a wave of mobs, that's normal and it's probably not because you don't crit, it's the lag/animation error to blame (similar to flash-backs bugs on other movement skills).

For freeze and chill, why would most map mobs negate it? Unless they have affixes like "90% chance to avoid elemental ailments", they shouldn't. Get higher damage, and the mobs will freeze to death. And yeah, heart of ice deals more damage, which also means more chance to freeze and chill. No reason to have breath of rime (unless you have no other options). In fact, you don't even need to spec that circle.

I suggest you get as much life as you can. Starkonja is a better option for you, the "Ice Nova 30% freeze" basically means nothing since you're already critting and you'll freeze anyway unless your damage is not enough for the freezing threshold.

Your Vortex should work as a "Damager Buffer" instead of a "damage dealer", thus you should link Vortex with Arcane Surge and Bonechill, the former gives you straight up 10% more damage, and Bonechill makes the enemy take 10% more damage(which is something that is close to 10% more damage).

When you're fighting Elder, or Uber elder. I highly recommend you to use Kaom's Root, even if you're using Cyclone. The "cannot be slowed below base speed" can be very useful against Elder.

Since you're not using MoM anymore, besides the blasphemy-warlords, you can choose a random aura. For instance, Haste for more damage and faster mapping, Grace for more survivability (especially against the Syndicate), Purity of Ice against Elder/Shaper, etc.

And at last, you'll have more than enough resistances, you can get another armour if you can afford it (for instance, Loreweave for a huge elemental defensive boost, or Carcass for more AoE).

I've done some changes with your PoB, check it out:
https://pastebin.com/Qqh58AJ9
Last edited by diabloyd on Dec 16, 2018, 6:59:44 PM
"
pirat35 wrote:
i was hoping to play this build on HC is there any changes or tweaks you would recommend for me?

hmm...the high-end setup of this build is quite tanky and is definitely viable for HC, but the process towards that level of gear can be very tough, almost impossible for HC. (you can see for yourself in the replying posts, lots of feedbacks suggest that it can be rippy until you get the right gear and level.)

I don't recommend it in HC, unless you're very skilled and experienced.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info