[3.4] Whispering Ice & Firestorm Totem + EE Build

im settled, this is my next league starter.

we got some nice buffs
I'm wondering if ascendant might be worth it now? With the same number of extra totems as Heiro, placement speed from multiple totem support, the benefits from chieftain and extra skill points might make Ascendant viable for this build. Cover in ash is good defensively and would benefit firestorm.

Would need to manage charge generation separately, which maybe could be done with Flame dash instead of arcane surge (since you will already have it).
"
Anunnaki wrote:
I'm wondering if ascendant might be worth it now? With the same number of extra totems as Heiro, placement speed from multiple totem support, the benefits from chieftain and extra skill points might make Ascendant viable for this build. Cover in ash is good defensively and would benefit firestorm.

Would need to manage charge generation separately, which maybe could be done with Flame dash instead of arcane surge (since you will already have it).

This build can get varied greatly with 3.5 or later patches as you've noted with the multiple totems support gem. Beware though that multiple totems support may not increase the total number of totems. I don't know for sure what will be best.

Aside: Ball lightning and elementalist have been created for each other. It's like a chicken-egg situation. Area of effect effectively increases dps of ball lightning and "pendelum of destruction" works greatly with ball lightning. Surprisingly, I don't see a guide about an LL elementalist spell crit ball lightning build. I should create a build guide myself then. Record a shaper kill video and then some build guide.
Last edited by Varvarel on Dec 7, 2018, 2:00:52 PM
https://pastebin.com/q0u8rHXS
THis is my bolid for next league bois -> just remember to replace faster casting gems with new totem support gem and it is insane BOIIiiiIIIII
EDIT:
And get some + # number of totems on gear ;d forgot about it
Loreweave is just for max 80 res - so normal crafted rare should be fine too as long as it has +int and life - only requirement is the staff for icestorm and dmg from int
Just remwmber that with this tree you need a little bit more than 40% life in unreserved mana so if u have trouble balancing the gear just drop vaal grace for a while, its better to survive the hits that come through
Flasks where added at random, hust remember to have some for freeze bleed and poison ideally
With this setup no map mods should be a problem - but i never played totems so i dunno
Last edited by SuperPepega5 on Dec 7, 2018, 6:49:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info