3.7* - Caustic Arrow Trickster Mapping + Delving Unkillable Machine

I would say something like this:
https://pastebin.com/hfzit0rR
I have decided to do this in 3.6

I want to incorporate blight in this build. Can anyone give me help me with it?
"
xWords wrote:
How would you go around the new skill tree?
Not sure if taking the whole wheel or just Resourcefulness.

I've updated the main thread with the pastebin/Skill tree Sorry for delay, been playing new league :)

"
I have decided to do this in 3.6

I want to incorporate blight in this build. Can anyone give me help me with it?

Blight would be easy to incorporate even just adding a single link into the build, You would just be using to generate power/frenzies
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
Hi there,

Currently about to craft my own 6l thicket bow...can any1 advise if I use essence of dread to hit +2 bow gems and I have 1 open prefix + 1 open suffix...when I lock cannot roll attack mods and slam will it be a 100% guaranteed +1 socketed gems?
Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Mar 11, 2019, 3:00:24 PM
"
Hi there,

Currently about to craft my own 6l thicket bow...can any1 advise if I use essence of dread to hit +2 bow gems and I have 1 open prefix + 1 open suffix...when I lock cannot roll attack mods and slam will it be a 100% guaranteed +1 socketed gems?

Already answered in pms in game but for anyone else wondering on the answer.

If the bow is not a shaper base, doing this method will be 100% guaranteed for a +1 socketed gems on the slam.
The method being; A bow with +2 bow gems and one open prefix and one open suffix (Important that it's one of each) Then crafting cannot roll attack mods (Which is a suffix) Leaving only a prefix open for the slam.
What do you think about ghost shroud for this build?
"
What do you think about ghost shroud for this build?

Doesn't really do a whole lot unless you're invested in a solid ES buffer or going CI, If you're doing anything with ci i would suggest occultist (I'm sure there are some setups out there if that's your flavour)
I was actually thinking ghost shroud along with EB and MoM but I realized that would require a lot of unnecessary and inefficient travelling. Thank you for the response though.
I love this build so far but im having a little bit of a problem that you poe experts might be able to help me with and this might be a dumb question but i cant get my frenzy too stack or even show up for that matter, am i doing something wrong.
"
Dillswitch wrote:
I love this build so far but im having a little bit of a problem that you poe experts might be able to help me with and this might be a dumb question but i cant get my frenzy too stack or even show up for that matter, am i doing something wrong.

Only 2 things you could be doing wrong -
1: You might not have ascended and taken swift killer
2: You might not be noticing Phase run consumed frenzys to increase duration (Similar to how immortal call works with Endurances)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info