[3.7] CI UltraBot (14 Auras + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)

"
Ap0X wrote:
i like this aura build so far but i have no clue how you would get 2 or 3 curses im sitting at 32 mana and have no more room for a second curse what am i doing wrong ? i miss like 1% RM on my amulett but that cant be the only thing :D

use shaper belt for 1 more abyss socket if not enough try more

drop cla in chest and use another 35 or 50% aura on ur chest / 6 link need
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
far from perfect but on delve is good enough :P gj mate

Ty, yeah was looking for a more relaxed delve experience. I'll be updating and refining the build as time goes on.

if u can . try with this also :P
if u have any trouble with build aurabot / feel free to mess me ingame ^^

Ive got no problem with the build, just dont have the cash for more extravagant items just yet
"
Ap0X wrote:
i like this aura build so far but i have no clue how you would get 2 or 3 curses im sitting at 32 mana and have no more room for a second curse what am i doing wrong ? i miss like 1% RM on my amulett but that cant be the only thing :D

Lots of reduced mana on jewels + yeah every % counts because its global %, really big.

sound good :P lvling 100 too xD
bot list updated, gear updated
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
Ap0X wrote:

use shaper belt for 1 more abyss socket if not enough try more

drop cla in chest and use another 35 or 50% aura on ur chest / 6 link need

Darkness Enthroned, 2 abyssal sockets @ 150% power = 3% reserved :)
bvanharjr, still 2% reserved, tested =(

Hellforgediablo, did you think about?
IMO - best choice for aurabot.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.

/afk
Last edited by Wasfill on Nov 6, 2018, 2:35:57 AM
"
Wasfill wrote:
bvanharjr, still 2% reserved, tested =(

Hellforgediablo, did you think about?
IMO - best choice for aurabot.

Its an interesting idea, I use that for my AG but using it for myself most likely wouldnt increase damage due to the one handed im using giving 26% Inc damage and the loss of auras if you were to use that over a reservation shield.

Party members and minions within the aura have 18% increased damage. This bonus applies to all damage, including that of spells, traps, and totems.
Enemies within the aura are affected by curses from any source with 18% increased magnitude. (From wiki).

Meaning that the staff would only give you 18% inc aura effectiveness & the AoE increases, compared to using it as an AG.

The damage from the one hander I use + the defensiveness of the shield is too good, using the dying breath in an AG I believe will be the best case.
Hellforgediablo, w\o stuff we can't get 100%+ aura effect for all of auras => we lose some %phys dmg reduction + some %AS for us and allies from Ascendant.

In a total auras weaker for 12-18%. Each of 14.

BTW, if your have "const party", your carry can use smtg like this -
and get some extra bonus.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.

/afk
Last edited by Wasfill on Nov 6, 2018, 3:37:49 AM
"
Wasfill wrote:
Hellforgediablo, w\o stuff we can't get 100%+ aura effect for all of auras => we lose some %phys dmg reduction + some %AS for us and allies from Ascendant.

In a total auras weaker for 12-18%. Each of 14.

BTW, if your have "const party", your carry can use smtg like this -
and get some extra bonus.

Yes, without the staff we lose 18% aura effectiveness, but with it we lose reservation, auras, 26% damage, energy shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info