[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

True, but you can craft flat ES and sell that for good money =)
aready put them for 4exal / need some money for craf 4% weapon :P
Can you please make a skill tree link thats not path of building
Hey MaousAura,
Yeah I'll work on that now =)
Updated with screenshots from POB- impossible to fit it all in one screenshot and still be able to make out which nodes to take.
Let me know if that works for you :)
Found this guy when i was just a baby aurabot. We than met in the shadow on the Budapest mountains for training. Through diligent training and the wise words of the aura master, I have become a padawon. Other masters of the order relentlessly told my new mentor not to train me for great sadness they did sense. Against the words of his master we continued training.

Many Moons have past now, and I have surpassed my Aurabot brethren still stuck in the old ways(wearing shavs). They will lash out with words of hate in the ignorance of not knowing the truth, of what we really are. Despite this training must go on, for we are the protectors of the legendary ones called Mappers. Without us they are nothing, without them we are nothing, our ties together are like ying and yang. Destinies sown together by fate.

These are the true teaching of the ways of the Aurabot, be cautious of the Antibot, he will spread false truths across the land. We few are here to vanquish this old way of living. We are the Auras we are the bots.

All fun aside Great guide and great aurabot.
"
Z3phir3 wrote:
Hey MaousAura,
Yeah I'll work on that now =)

"
Z3phir3 wrote:
Hey MaousAura,
Updated with screenshots from POB- impossible to fit it all in one screenshot and still be able to make out which nodes to take.
Let me know if that works for you :)

It would be far far better if you made your build available for bookmarking and viewing via mobile

Like use Poeplanner.com
Don't know why I didn't think of that before, thanks !
Edited skill tree segment with the link.
Last edited by Z3phir3 on Oct 6, 2018, 8:00:09 AM
Love the build dude keep up the good work
Last edited by Fhenoix on Oct 6, 2018, 10:50:25 PM
Just a little FYI I managed to level to unlock scion on a fresh account and make it to level 55 in one day pretty much solo by going caustic arrow mirage archer (for clearing) and toxic rain for help boss killing.

Only help I've had is carried through normal and cruel lab for ascendancy.

Granted it's pretty squishy at 1.1k life at lvl 55 (I had to zerg run a few bosses with crazy aoe's) but have been able to ace alot of content just by dodging mechanics and nuking. Even made it to 3rd izaro in cruel lab solo before calling for help.

I've not put a single passive point in anything damage related I've manged to get all the aura nodes and get all the way around to evasion conversion to armor keystone.

My gears pretty simple leaving stuff tabula, quill rain, karu ward, blackhearts, meginolds, goldrim,victarios boots, didn't even have a quiver till drill neck at 36 (went to deaths opus bow at 44-46ish.

Might not be for everyone but it's a great/fast leveling alternative for anyone not looking to regret thier entire tree or be melee. Mirage archer helps keep movement flasks full and clear packs pretty good while sprinting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info