[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
MystereQc wrote:
Can you give more detail on waht you are talking aboout PowerToys?

I mean I dont see anything making ES get Higher and the new gloves whats the 20% less reservation?

It was posted before the tree for 3.6 came out, so the general feeling was they are going to buff the nods on the tree (at least my was). they didnt, just added more es leech clusters and moved nods around but no buff. so not easier to get

regarding new gloves. the unique gloves that cast all socketed curses in them when you manual cast a curse.
if you have 4 curses in gloves and 1 curse else where on gear when you cast the one not in gloves all 5 will be cast at the same time (supporter unique item).

This gloves free +/- 20% reservation as 2 curses on blasphemy is 20% mana reserved.
for me it free 2 more slots for 35% auras.
but that was a semi endgame char i played in 3.5 as i started aurabot 1 month before end of league and only invested 3 ex into it.

I was trying to theory craft a tree for my 3.6 try. planning with 120 points (level 92)

Summery :
1. 213% increased ES from tree
2. 12 Jewels (no abyss weapon/stygian wise)
3. all jewels i used (accpet unique) have only flat es and corruption.
4. all gear is mediocre+ (would estimate it at 4ex total, little more at the start of league).
5. no corruption on gear (accept jewels), and no enchant on helm.
6. for weapon i use Ephemeral, dont think ill be able to get delve sword in first 2 weeks (low priority)
7.no Shaper's touch, but Vixen's Entrapment (new gloves), shaper's touch gives 500 flat es with only tree STR.
8. 55% reduced mana reserved (40 from tree + 10 from jewels + 5 from amulet).
9. no lvl 3/4 Empower/Enlighten/Enhance.
10. self cast curses let me fit 2 more 50% auras (check link below you can see i added haste/determination twice to the planing).

in the end i get 7.6k es without Shaper's Touch and watcher's eye. 8.5k es with watcher's eye. 9k es with watcher's eye and shaper's touch. at level 92,with all auras +1 aspect + banners + 2 self cast curses.

aura planning and reservation (https://poe.mikelat.com/#kzkcUpLd/9b.aUbc/9b.wJb/zH=OLb.mamVb/A_A1Qo.ddF3Oc)
POB : https://pastebin.com/ZDQ4HHH1
* New gloves are not yet added to POB, i generated rare gloves with same amount of es so just think of them as unique glove
Last edited by PowerToys on Mar 7, 2019, 4:15:32 PM
sorry mistake
Last edited by PowerToys on Mar 7, 2019, 4:08:05 PM
"
PowerToys wrote:
"
MystereQc wrote:
Can you give more detail on waht you are talking aboout PowerToys?

I mean I dont see anything making ES get Higher and the new gloves whats the 20% less reservation?

It was posted before the tree for 3.6 came out, so the general feeling was they are going to buff the nods on the tree (at least my was). they didnt, just added more es leech clusters and moved nods around but no buff. so not easier to get

regarding new gloves. the unique gloves that cast all socketed curses in them when you manual cast a curse.
if you have 4 curses in gloves and 1 curse else where on gear when you cast the one not in gloves all 5 will be cast at the same time (supporter unique item).

This gloves free +/- 20% reservation as 2 curses on blasphemy is 20% mana reserved.
for me it free 2 more slots for 35% auras.
but that was a semi endgame char i played in 3.5 as i started aurabot 1 month before end of league and only invested 3 ex into it.

I was trying to theory craft a tree for my 3.6 try. planning with 120 points (level 92)

Summery :
1. 213% increased ES from tree
2. 12 Jewels (no abyss weapon/stygian wise)
3. all jewels i used (accpet unique) have only flat es and corruption.
4. all gear is mediocre+ (would estimate it at 4ex total, little more at the start of league).
5. no corruption on gear (accept jewels), and no enchant on helm.
6. for weapon i use Ephemeral, dont think ill be able to get delve sword in first 2 weeks (low priority)
7.no Shaper's touch, but Vixen's Entrapment (new gloves), shaper's touch gives 500 flat es with only tree STR.
9. no lvl 3/4 Empower/Enlighten/Enhance.
10. self cast curses let me fit 2 more 50% auras (check link below you can see i added haste/determination twice to the planing).

in the end i get 7.6k es without Shaper's Touch and watcher's eye. 8.5k es with watcher's eye. 9k es with watcher's eye and shaper's touch. at level 92,with all auras +1 aspect + banners + 2 self cast curses.

aura planning and reservation (https://poe.mikelat.com/#kzkcUpLd/9b.aUbc/9b.wJb/zH=OLb.mamVb/A_A1Qo.ddF3Oc)
POB : https://pastebin.com/ZDQ4HHH1
* New gloves are not yet added to POB, i generated rare gloves with same amount of es so just think of them as unique glove

quite good . gl on new league mate !!
Thanks, you too.
The only problem I'm going to miss most of the first 2 weeks as I must travel for work Monday-Sunday and then i leave again Tuesday-Thursday :(

Are you planning on playing new league or standard?

Looking at 3.6 new unique and thinking out load, how about Mask of the tribunal as helm for animated guardian?
who's stats will it use as the minion dont have stats?

if ours then it could be insane!
gives us and allies every thing we ever wanted, increased deff per 100 str, increased crit per 100 dex and increased cast speed per 100 int.

could be nice option if it uses our stats or if it uses player stats.

need to test it, it dont look like that helm is going to be expensive as i dont think there is a build that could stack so much stats to justify the helm
Last edited by PowerToys on Mar 7, 2019, 5:43:18 PM
"
PowerToys wrote:

In your aura planning setup you included Conqueror's Efficiency twice by ticking the box while also adding it to your "40% from tree", so either untick the box or set your Reduced Mana Reserved at 53% (38% tree + 10% + 5%) to get the proper calculations.

Also, you can't ever have two Banners reserved at once, so you should remove one of them.
"
PowerToys wrote:
Thanks, you too.
The only problem I'm going to miss most of the first 2 weeks as I must travel for work Monday-Sunday and then i leave again Tuesday-Thursday :(

Looking at 3.6 new unique and thinking out load, how about Mask of the tribunal as helm for animated guardian?

gives us and allies every thing we ever wanted, increased deff per 100 str, increased crit per 100 dex and increased cast speed per 100 int.

need to test it, it dont look like that helm is going to be expensive as i dont think there is a build that could stack so much stats to justify the helm

hmm , u can use it and leave the alpha howl but is not worth , even with me play on SD with good gear i just have 4% reduced mana for some reason , and AG i think cant use it because they dont have attibutes . not plan to use it but on new league u can try if u have enchant reduced on it ( and is more expensive )
"
Austhern wrote:
"
PowerToys wrote:

In your aura planning setup you included Conqueror's Efficiency twice by ticking the box while also adding it to your "40% from tree", so either untick the box or set your Reduced Mana Reserved at 53% (38% tree + 10% + 5%) to get the proper calculations.

Also, you can't ever have two Banners reserved at once, so you should remove one of them.

Thanks, You are right, we have 38% from tree and not 40%, sorry for that it was late at night.
and ofc you cant use 2 banners.
Once we get 1 more jewel, either by delve weapon,stygian wise or level 97 we could equip arctic armor/1 more aspect etc... or something else depend on what we need, until then we would need to drop it.

fixed planning :https://poe.mikelat.com/#mp4LaoLd/9b.aUbc/9b.wJb/zH=OLb.mamVb/A_A1Qo.d=WjY

"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
PowerToys wrote:
Thanks, you too.

hmm , u can use it and leave the alpha howl but is not worth , even with me play on SD with good gear i just have 4% reduced mana for some reason , and AG i think cant use it because they dont have attibutes . not plan to use it but on new league u can try if u have enchant reduced on it ( and is more expensive )

yeah im not talking about replacing Howl, to replace 8% with this helm we would need 2000 stat points and its too much work if possible.
I was thinking on trying it on animated guardian.
I dont know what will happen as guardian dont have stats, so the question dose it use ours or not?
Think it would worth trying, and dont think this helm will be expensive as not many builds use big number of stat points to make this helm worth it.
17 aura + aspect of spider xD
8 auras, using Shavs. I. HATE. Victario's.
edit: 11 auras.
Ency requires 17% (reduced mana reservation inplicits are BUGGED!!!!)

Prior to this patch I was running 15 auras & 3 curses with enough life left over to run another aura (12% unreserved)

Last edited by bvanharjr on Mar 8, 2019, 4:30:26 PM
I have question ?
Why do you Not Skill ? Energy shield reg instead of life reg ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info