[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Would you mind posting your single target setup? From the shaper video it seems like the usual BF setup. Do you use 2x cospris? or a different 6l chest with a BF setup?
"
Camatoo wrote:
Would you mind posting your single target setup? From the shaper video it seems like the usual BF setup. Do you use 2x cospris? or a different 6l chest with a BF setup?
Video description. I would nowadays use Cyclone due to the mana cost adjustments (it used to be unsustainable).
Anybody planning on playing this in 3.8? Was it fine after the Shield Charge changes in 3.7? What about 3.8, can we expect the Assassin changes to affect the build?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a bit out of the loop and I was thinking on playing this for some low tier maps.
"
RobJordan wrote:
Anybody planning on playing this in 3.8? Was it fine after the Shield Charge changes in 3.7? What about 3.8, can we expect the Assassin changes to affect the build?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a bit out of the loop and I was thinking on playing this for some low tier maps.
The changes in 3.7 greatly improved performance of low budget characters, before 3.7 we needed high accuracy rating, high critical strike chance, high attack speed and a high level Glacial Cascade gem. The Rippling Thoughts solves all these concerns without restricting the ceiling of the character too much. This has been shown in the general sentiment of the thread responses throughout Legion: In the past, a much higher percentage of replies were neutral to negative, because of the several weak points of Cospri's Malice on a low budget, as I mentioned before.
seems like nothing to big got changed which would negativly affect the build.

We lost the "100% increased damage if only one unique enemy is near" which is a bit of a bummer, now its down to 20%

The mistwalker node looks nice for a more defensive approach.
"
Camatoo wrote:

We lost the "100% increased damage if only one unique enemy is near" which is a bit of a bummer, now its down to 20%

Its 20% more now. A big buff I think.
Mistwalker seems very strong, but can we drop any of the 4 nodes we already take?
b0moodc: thanks for the answer. Ill probably league start a shadow and decide if I respec to this once the meta settles a bit, I have some currency and know what I want to do in the league.
"
RobJordan wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:

Its 20% more now. A big buff I think.
Mistwalker seems very strong, but can we drop any of the 4 nodes we already take?
b0moodc: thanks for the answer. Ill probably league start a shadow and decide if I respec to this once the meta settles a bit, I have some currency and know what I want to do in the league.

Not quite.

The ascenday right now says "100% increased damage while there is only one enemy nearby" This counted for all enemy types not just unique bosslike enemys (or rouge exiles)

The new one states: "20% more damage while there is at most one rare or unique enemy nearby"

"
Camatoo wrote:
The ascenday right now says "100% increased damage while there is only one enemy nearby" This counted for all enemy types not just unique bosslike enemys (or rouge exiles)

The new one states: "20% more damage while there is at most one rare or unique enemy nearby"
Assuming it only checks for the sum of nearby rare and unique monsters to equal one at most, the damage multiplier will apply during most of the time we spend mapping. If it works this way, it's a massive buff to the node.
yeah, overall for mapping its a nearly permanent 20% inc. damage if you get good rolls on a map.

For bossing its a little bit of a nerf, but even that should be still possible with good gear.
Guys, apart from the uptime thing Im pretty sure 20% more gives more damage than 100% increased.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info