[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Penecho83 wrote:
Is there any weapon I can use besides Cospri's Malice (since I can't afford it) and still have a good experience with the build in lower tier maps (lvl 1-5)
No, I don't think this is a suitable build for you. The closest thing is The Rippling Thoughts.
"
Penecho83 wrote:
Is there any weapon I can use besides Cospri's Malice (since I can't afford it) and still have a good experience with the build in lower tier maps (lvl 1-5)

I used a 5L/+2 lightning gems scepter with Arc to get started. It works, but it's different - slower clear, but actually better at killing bosses. Used Southbound gloves with this when delving, helped blow up packs quicker (+50% herald of ice boost makes a big difference).

Cinderswallow Urn with +Crit is a great onslaught flask when starting, not only shores up crit but gives some pseudo-leech as well.
Previews had me hooked on wanting to play an autobomber. Only spent about 6-7ex getting these, but after a rough start mostly figuring out how shield charge worked (lol) i've been able to clear out most of the maps i've tested so far up to t10 pretty easily, skipping boss's and syndicate for the most part but no biggie.

Ignoring the fact I need 20/20s I was wondering if I could get a nudge in the direction of where I might spend the remaining 3ex (after I finish buying 20/20s) im sitting on to maximize my output, thanks :)
Last edited by ChrisBiscuits on Jan 4, 2019, 9:36:57 AM
"
Previews had me hooked on wanting to play an autobomber. Only spent about 6-7ex getting these, but after a rough start mostly figuring out how shield charge worked (lol) i've been able to clear out most of the maps i've tested so far up to t10 pretty easily, skipping boss's and syndicate for the most part but no biggie.

Ignoring the fact I need 20/20s I was wondering if I could get a nudge in the direction of where I might spend the remaining 3ex (after I finish buying 20/20s) im sitting on to maximize my output, thanks :)
Hello, some of the big upgrades would be Insanity gloves and Watcher's Eye. Not only are the stats they provide amazing, they also come with a hidden multiplier to the satisfaction of the player.

Minor upgrades include Zeel's Amplifier (seriously.), "of Adrenaline" mod on your Quicksilver Flask, and any gem that isn't a level 2 Empower on your Herald of Thunder setup. It doesn't do much, try Increased Critical Damage or Power Charge on Critical.
I just came here to say insane helmet. Did you craft it yourself?
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Jan 4, 2019, 4:23:05 PM
"
b0moodc wrote:
Minor upgrades include Zeel's Amplifier (seriously.)

I bought both shields when I was getting gear for the character. But when I was balancing my resistances for wise oak I stupidly did it with esh's on, totally forgetting about the lightning res :(

Would a level 3 empower be worth anything, or easier to grab say a hatred crit watchers eye, either of the two suggested gems at 20/20 and grab a 4 empower when my funds replenish.
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
I just came here to say insane helmet. Did you craft it yourself?
I bought the base with the hard part done (suffixes), then metacrafted prefixes for inc aoe. Cost was 280ex and 276ex respectively, so I'll most likely fix the prefixes further after Betrayal merges into Standard, and set up a mirror service for cheap. Not that anyone would be interested, but hey.

"
"
b0moodc wrote:
Minor upgrades include Zeel's Amplifier (seriously.)

I bought both shields when I was getting gear for the character. But when I was balancing my resistances for wise oak I stupidly did it with esh's on, totally forgetting about the lightning res :(

Would a level 3 empower be worth anything, or easier to grab say a hatred crit watchers eye, either of the two suggested gems at 20/20 and grab a 4 empower when my funds replenish.
Watcher's Eye offers great value for its price.
I need help im stuck on the dex part got not enough to even use the sword how does everyone get the dex?
Hello atm im doing t16 but skipping boss/syndicate/alva how can i improve so i can do it ? lv84
"
Saladin2 wrote:
I need help im stuck on the dex part got not enough to even use the sword how does everyone get the dex?
Items and passives. You can allocate a +30 to Dexterity node.

"
Rashiko wrote:
Hello atm im doing t16 but skipping boss/syndicate/alva how can i improve so i can do it ? lv84
Hello, it is the answer that everyone knows and yet nobody wants to hear: buy expensive items. Watcher's Eye would be a great investment.

Your Herald of Ice setup also looks pretty bad, but if it works for you... I guess don't try to fix what isn't broken.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jan 4, 2019, 8:53:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info