[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
With Rippling Thoughts instead of Cospris + glacial cascade, I was thinking Wrath over Hatred. Hatred should only be supporting the shield charge hit so Wrath would theoretically be more damage, but I'm not sure how to get the Harbinger's damage output to show in PoB. Similar deal with the shield--the AOE only helps HoI and HoT hits, it looks like. The cast rate of Harbinger is too slow to overlap and Esh's would be more theoretical dps.

Also, would you mind if I spin off a new guide from yours if you're going to be letting this one go? I wouldn't mind running it as my league starter and keeping it updated for a few leagues. Obviously all credit would go to you.

edit: ignore my tree. I started as a CA Trickster I theorycrafted. He was strong as absolute shit but JUST. SO. B O R I N G. I'm in the process of gathering the regrets to respec now.
No, you are wrong in pretty much everything you said, so I would ask you not to try to make a build guide. My build guide is very solid. I just don't have the time or patience to update atlas and league mechanics every new temporary league. It doesn't make any of the build mechanics obsolete, it's just not 100% complete.
What would be a great Anointed Passive to get?

Thanks for the guide
"
What would be a great Anointed Passive to get?

Thanks for the guide
Hello, there is a small snippet about Anoinments under 'Accessories':
"
b0moodc wrote:
  • Winter Spirit: 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage; specially good for Storm Cascade if using a setup with large amounts of cold penetration
  • Claws of the Pride: 15% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've used a Movement Skill Recently
  • Heartseeker: 30% to Critical Strike Multiplier
  • Disciple of the Forbidden: 35% increased Damage
  • Backstabbing: +40% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are on Full Life, 30% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Full Life

Backstabbing isn't as good as it seems.
Hi guys, recently I've started my auto bomb assassin and it's a blast. The guide is amazing, truely loving it! The clear speed is amazing! However I have a few questions and I hope someone can explain certain mechanics of the build.

My questions:
1. What are the general stats that are beneficial dps wise to increase my dps? For if I have an extra jewel slot.
2. Auto bombers can't do phys or ele reflect maps, correct? I've tried both and both got me killed instantly.
3. Yesterday I bought a watcher's eye with the mandatory %crit chance on Hatred. However it also has 51% lightning damage on wrath. Is it useful to use wrath with the use of auls uprising (atm I use bisco's collar). Does this increase my damage significantly?

These are my questions, I hope you guys got some answers for me, cause I can't find it online.
"
Crowfax wrote:
Hi guys, recently I've started my auto bomb assassin and it's a blast. The guide is amazing, truely loving it! The clear speed is amazing! However I have a few questions and I hope someone can explain certain mechanics of the build.

My questions:
1. What are the general stats that are beneficial dps wise to increase my dps? For if I have an extra jewel slot.
2. Auto bombers can't do phys or ele reflect maps, correct? I've tried both and both got me killed instantly.
3. Yesterday I bought a watcher's eye with the mandatory %crit chance on Hatred. However it also has 51% lightning damage on wrath. Is it useful to use wrath with the use of auls uprising (atm I use bisco's collar). Does this increase my damage significantly?

These are my questions, I hope you guys got some answers for me, cause I can't find it online.
1. All of them?
2. They can do both types of reflect maps if your gear is decent and you took the ascendancy node for it.
3. Don't use Wrath, though don't use Bisco's Collar either...
Made a similar Autobomber for metamorph with Singletarget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xab-BWG-Erw

Didn't have hp craft on my helmet yet in the Video and a bit low lvl.
So HP pool gonna be a bit better
"
Made a similar Autobomber for metamorph with Singletarget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xab-BWG-Erw

Didn't have hp craft on my helmet yet in the Video and a bit low lvl.
So HP pool gonna be a bit better
Hello, I see your setup is about the exact same, except you socketed CoCS in the helmet. Generally, this is worse than socketing it into The Coming Calamity, as long as you don't need +2 to Level of (Socketed) Herald Gems to clear comfortably. This is because helmets can roll spell crit, Increased AoE Support and Innervate Support, which are all extremely helpful for heralds but pretty much worthless for Ice Nova.
I use woke Inc AoE and Woke Added cold for my 5Link herald of thunder+Ice in a +2 Calamity.
I've around 2x the Herald of ice dmg that people had last League.

Edit: I know it's worse than a whole 6link swap but this way it's a lot more enjoyable for mapping

Edit2: If I had a semi 7Link helmet sure it would be better to swap the setups around. But it's not that easy to craft one. None on the market either.
Last edited by LessFluff on Jan 7, 2020, 4:05:42 PM
"
I use woke Inc AoE and Woke Added cold for my 5Link herald of thunder+Ice in a +2 Calamity.

Edit: I know it's worse than a whole 6link swap but this way it's a lot more enjoyable for mapping

Edit2: If I had a semi 7Link helmet sure it would be better to swap the setups around. But it's not that easy to craft one. None on the market either.

Hey mate, thinking of playing this after pretty much finishing my Vortex character (that I'll keep as is for bossing, clearly). Did you play this untill you could afford HH ? If yes, did you farm T16 with it or did you focus on lower tiers ?
"

We are not disagreeing. It's just that herald damage is only worth scaling until you can pop packs without issues. It doesn't matter if their avg damage is 20 billion, it's functionally the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info