[3.6] RF Scion | 1.8m+ DPS VRF // 400k+ DPS RF | 10k+ Life

u have lowlife rf version?
"
Mod3st wrote:
u have lowlife rf version?

Nah, didn't bother looking into low-life because the life version seemed so strong. Might look into it if I get bored, but I'm enjoying this for now.
I'm currently trying to put together gear for the build and noticed you have Arcane Surge linked with RF. How does that work? Rf doesn't use mana and the spell damage you get from Arcane Surge only apply when the buff is up.
with the Might of the Meek jewel, would not the Build be stronger?
Newb Question:

Never really played RF before and from that I heard juggernaut is the best End-Game RF'er due to defense. I was wondering what makes the Scion version better then Juggernaut?
"
I'm currently trying to put together gear for the build and noticed you have Arcane Surge linked with RF. How does that work? Rf doesn't use mana and the spell damage you get from Arcane Surge only apply when the buff is up.

Arcane Surge applies the "Duration" tag to RF which allows you to use Swift Affliction. Together it provides a bigger DPS increase than Efficacy, so the only reason *not* to do that is if you can get a helmet with only one built-in support and such better stats that it makes up for losing the DPS.

"
bonguero wrote:
with the Might of the Meek jewel, would not the Build be stronger?

Definitely! I didn't specify jewels because of just how much money you can sink into them. For example, you can drop 10ex on a Watcher's Eye jewel that gives you 600 additional regen.

"
Newb Question:

Never really played RF before and from that I heard juggernaut is the best End-Game RF'er due to defense. I was wondering what makes the Scion version better then Juggernaut?

Double the damage, more regen, more life, easier resists because we don't care about Kaom's Way. The Jugg is unquestionably tankier when it comes to physical damage and might have more move speed in certain conditions, but those are its only real benefit. I'm more of a fan of the "kill it so it can't hurt you strategy". The only time I've noticed the lack of armour is when facing the Minotaur - aside from that it's not very often that anything does enough physical damage to actually phase you.

Most importantly, though, I've just played a lot of Berserker builds recently and wanted to run RF without being that base class.
"
Arcane Surge applies the "Duration" tag to RF which allows you to use Swift Affliction. Together it provides a bigger DPS increase than Efficacy, so the only reason *not* to do that is if you can get a helmet with only one built-in support and such better stats that it makes up for losing the DPS.
Oh, that explains it then.. and I need to change my links since I don't have a proper helmet yet. Thank you.

I'm a little lost, what is the use of the cyclone skill, it's because I do not speak English very well, and I do not understand, excuse me. I hope you explain a bit the mechanics
"
bonguero wrote:

I'm a little lost, what is the use of the cyclone skill, it's because I do not speak English very well, and I do not understand, excuse me. I hope you explain a bit the mechanics

Cyclone is used to trigger Elemental Equilibrium, Elemental Overload, and Culling Strike. Shield Charge can be used instead for greater mobility.
Builds seem really fun, I'll give it a try during flashback (or whatever event comes for this league) do you think its possible to do a shaper and his moded!guardians video?

I like that its super cheap so I dont need it to beat U.Elder just be solid enough to get the Elder Orb with ease.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info