[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Hi have you done Aul crystal king with this build ?
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Love this build , very strong and fun, easy to destroy everything.
Would u recommend this build for a league starter?
If it's available, I'll keep do it next league!

Btw I bought some strong gear, but my stat in POB still less than you even ver.1 , sad.

I started this build about a week into league without much gear at all, so yes this can work as a league starter with a bit of improvising.
"
Hi have you done Aul crystal king with this build ?

Yes, I have, at about depth 375. I recorded it too but for one reason or another the video file got corrupted. I hoped to find another Aul so I could record the fight again but I never got another one.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 30, 2018, 5:25:02 PM

thanks for the build. was able to destroy all content pretty easy.
Does it matter what type of elemental damage is on our abyss jewels(Lightning/fire or ice ) ?
"
jan1ss19 wrote:
Does it matter what type of elemental damage is on our abyss jewels(Lightning/fire or ice ) ?

Cold damage is the best since this build has more cold penetration than any other elemental type.
Hello, love that you made Scourge Arrow work, I made a poison version and while it ultimately didn't work well enough for the very endgame, the skill is absolutely my favorite bow skill in ages.

How viable is this build for SSF? I have the Hopeshredder already, along with a Carnage Heart, 1-socket Bubonic Trail and a Kaom's Heart (ethical SSF right?). I don't have the enchant, a Yoke or the Mights of the Meek, and my Abyssal Jewels will have to be a bit worse, but will it run fine with just cheapo bin stuff? As in, fine enough to delve for and kill Aul with some practice? (I would definitely aim for Frigid Fossil crafts for the 1% cold pen fossil mod if I did.)

Also, I thought about Scourge Arrow with Chin Sol earlier in the league, is Hopeshredder better/how much better is it?
Last edited by Observato on Nov 1, 2018, 6:21:16 PM
"
Observato wrote:
Hello, love that you made Scourge Arrow work, I made a poison version and while it ultimately didn't work well enough for the very endgame, the skill is absolutely my favorite bow skill in ages.

How viable is this build for SSF? I have the Hopeshredder already, along with a Carnage Heart, 1-socket Bubonic Trail and a Kaom's Heart (ethical SSF right?). I don't have the enchant, a Yoke or the Mights of the Meek, and my Abyssal Jewels will have to be a bit worse, but will it run fine with just cheapo bin stuff? As in, fine enough to delve for and kill Aul with some practice? (I would definitely aim for Frigid Fossil crafts for the 1% cold pen fossil mod if I did.)

Also, I thought about Scourge Arrow with Chin Sol earlier in the league, is Hopeshredder better/how much better is it?

If you already have all of that you should definitely be fine playing the build on SSF. As far as comparisons between Chin Sol and Hopeshredder go, Chin Sol will without a doubt net you more DPS but Hopeshredder is stronger for clearspeed thanks to the high movement speed on the weapon.
How do you get leech? I can't see any in passive tree and items. What am I missing?
"
Jaqen wrote:
How do you get leech? I can't see any in items. What am I missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info