[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
NayeonUnnie wrote:
Really enjoying this build . Im following your aspect of the cat's version as i really wanna try something different. may i ask what do you think about the use of Lioneye's fall

Glad to hear it! While Lioneye's Fall isn't bad by any stretch, it just isn't worth the point investment, the amount of DPS it gives for this build in particular can be made up for in just a couple Abyss jewels, and those will also give life on top of just the damage.
"
wikiwika wrote:
Skillshot can you please take a look at my profile?
I am not sure why my dps is so low (~20k in town), with similar gears as yours?

Your tree is severely lacking in crit nodes so you just need the levels. Take the 3 crit multi nodes on the top right of the Scion wheel next, then Heartseeker near Acrobatics, then Assassination near the Shadow tree.
Hey there, leveling this build right now. What are your thoughts on Shroud of the lightless vs a rare 6l? Before i manage to 6l hopeshredder that is.

Thanks in advance!
"
Your tree is severely lacking in crit nodes so you just need the levels. Take the 3 crit multi nodes on the top right of the Scion wheel next, then Heartseeker near Acrobatics, then Assassination near the Shadow tree.

Should I spec into Forces of Nature after the crit nods?
sorry for dumb q....How you make 6 sockets in bow ? with cards or something others stuff ?
"
Puxz wrote:
Hey there, leveling this build right now. What are your thoughts on Shroud of the lightless vs a rare 6l? Before i manage to 6l hopeshredder that is.

Thanks in advance!

That's perfectly fine for a budget option. Take out Hypothermia since you'll technically only have the 5l.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 7, 2018, 2:54:34 PM
"
wikiwika wrote:
"

Should I spec into Forces of Nature after the crit nods?
Yes.
"
tololo22 wrote:
sorry for dumb q....How you make 6 sockets in bow ? with cards or something others stuff ?

It's just a random chance to 6 socket with Jeweller orbs every time you use one. They usually take a few hundred so be patient.
Does gloomfang work with scourge arrow?
"
slowmath wrote:
Does gloomfang work with scourge arrow?

Scourge Arrow pierces all targets, both the main arrow and the thorn pods so it can't chain, fork, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info