Shared Mines and Sulphite Rebalance

very very good changes!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Chris wrote:
We are implementing a change where your deepest Mine is shared across all characters on your account. Mines on other characters will be lost.

So explain this, if I was using one character for solo play and another for group. You merging mines makes both my characters group or solo delve.

Either way, I still think it's a bad decision since we can easily do hard content with a stronger character and move back to a faster one to do the rest.

According to you Delve was supposed to test your single character not the whole arsenal of character's you got.
Last edited by vvamic on Sep 14, 2018, 12:38:20 AM
This is why GGG is the best game developers.
Sulphite change fine....shared mine....I hate, I like having unique delves per character. and I am hearing a lot of big streamers and players saying the same thing.
"
"
Chris wrote:
It is important that you are capable of earning the Sulphite on the character that needs to spend it.

why? give us a good reason please because it makes no sense at all, it would make more sense if you could have one char to map with full IIQ, one for delving deep and one for doing bosses (just to name a few examples)

At least the shared mine is a really good change, thanks for reading the feedback and changing the game acordingly, at the start of the league I kinda felt bad for you as a dev. because I know you always thought of path of exile as something more harder than it is and delve at launch was hard, with the EMP and such, but well, hopefully one day you could ran your own version of the game for really hardcore people :D

cheers and thanks!

I'd like to hear more about this thinking as well. How is the game worse off if having separate specialized delving and mapping characters became the norm?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Very good. My faith in developers is restored, BUT still no exact numbers or examples on how much sulphite t11-t15 map with certain IIQ will provide, still there is a room to fail here in my opinion.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Sep 14, 2018, 12:41:33 AM
"
Chris wrote:
In order to correct this, we are going to rebalance both Sulphite gain from higher-tier maps, and Sulphite costs in the mine. Higher-tier maps will grant significantly more Sulphite, but their corresponding depths will cost more Sulphite than before.

Feels like you are addressing the symptom not the disease here. People don't want to have to farm high tier maps to get back into delving. I don't think quarry was actually faster, it was simply a workaround for people who just wanted to delve.
Looking good here.

Really like the decision to remove the incentive to run scoured red maps. Don't that just felt wrong but it was the optimum way to push.
Le Toucan Will Return
1) You can just remove sulphite from Quarry. It's... broken.

2) Sulphite boost is cool

3) Personally, I don't like the azurite mine sharing.
The bonuses, dinamite, flare was ok, but sharing the whole progress between all characters makes creating new characters not so exciting. I had no problem on starting the mines all over again and I have 3 characters until now...

4) What about bosses? Is this a new Abyss league? With cool bosses to fight but we never find them?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
:D
Meow meow secret mission meow

IGN:

RelishBitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type