Shared Mines and Sulphite Rebalance

We share stash space, we share gear, we share currency, we share maps, we share MTX, we share everything on your account between characters...

..but not sulphite. We absolutely have to draw the line on fuel for your cart.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Sep 14, 2018, 5:23:36 AM
Oh no i will have to play maps again :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Chris wrote:

We are implementing a change where your deepest Mine is shared across all characters on your account. Mines on other characters will be lost. If you have some encounters/rewards in your other mines that you have been saving up, we recommend you run these over the weekend because they won't be available after we deploy this change.

Note that we do not plan to share Sulphite between characters on your account. It is important that you are capable of earning the Sulphite on the character that needs to spend it.

Both of these are horrible. This completely screws over people who want to play multiple characters specifically because the delve is different, or to farm sulphite.
You just have to chain guardian maps to enjoy new league experience. Got ya fam
"
Note that we do not plan to share Sulphite between characters on your account. It is important that you are capable of earning the Sulphite on the character that needs to spend it.

So people will just log onto there delve char to loot the sulfite in the map instead of their map characte..... like that fixes the issue of good delve characters being no fun to map with, so why not just bring the quality of life change and let us farm sulphite on one char and have fun in delve on another.
I always thought that playing different character for different content was always a big perk for poe
thank you ggg for this
Lessons learned? How and how not to fix retention.

Very interesting that GGG softened up Delve mechanics and aspects, that much. Ok, that Sulphite deposits were not going higher with map quant, was an oversight due to time pressure and no long-time playtests I guess.

But thank you for NOT listening to the Sulphite-mule suggestions.

btw, with the Crawler update changes and the Delve mine changes (now account wide), you do soften up massively the ladder aspect for the whole league (intentional design and mechanics). The ladder is now a dumbed down build-gear-player-skill-time-investment measuring stick. It doesn't measure any longer A (one) characters *and players success in the original Delve design & mechanic.
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Sep 14, 2018, 7:01:44 AM
"
Dex8172 wrote:
I don't understand these guys wanting a "fresh" delve experience with each new character. If you're so much in love with doing the same low depths over and over, it shouldn't be a problem for you guys to delve sidewise a bit until you can't see the original shaft. RNG works the same everywhere.

Well...it's all about preference. I could also say "If you're so much in love with having multiple toons, it shouldn't be a problem investing the time to properly go through the regular content and progression in the game?"

Personally, I enjoy the storyline and the leveling process. Playing mostly SSF, I like the idea of the lone exile trying to survive, slowly collecting gear upgrades to then challenge tougher content, bosses and depths. So I prefer a fresh start. It even fits in better lorewise. I don't mind the extra time it takes to get a new character to a certain level or depth again. And from what I read here and on reddit, I am not alone.

You and many others have a different opinion. The storyline is boring and should best be skipped and everything has to be available for a new toon right from the start. I disagree. But that's not the point.

The point is that GGG should ideally look for solutions that cater to both groups. Right now, group A is happy and group B not. With the changes that just reverses. Why not add the option to redelve with a new character, so everyone is happy?

As a side note: look at the reddit thread of Dahun and his group delving to 1500+. He mentions that the map takes 15+ seconds to load and that group only went straight down. Now imagine that delve gets implemented and someone in standard invests quite a bit of time, delving sideways with many new characters. The map will be huge and the loading time as well. Especially for the people that want one mine to save time, this might get annoying soon enough.
good improvements, thanks for listening.
Thanks! This will make me motivated to try out other classes/charachters as well as keep playing corrupted tier 15+ maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info