[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
Imaginaerum wrote:

You get way more damage with the Righteous Army minion damage wheel than the attack speed gives you, according to PoB.

We pick attack speed for increased clear speed not for its increase in dps alone.
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
Jurvi wrote:
I'd guess those attack speed nodes there have something to do with it.

You get way more damage with the Righteous Army minion damage wheel than the attack speed gives you, according to PoB. If you need intelligence then you could use the +10 point on a +30 node instead. Gravepact seems kinda pointless to me but it isn't hard to respec if it feels worse without it

Well that increased attack speed for our character actually means quite a bit more than just pure DPS bro.
Increased attack speed has some synergy with Cyclone.

"
Cyclone spins at the player's attack speed and deals area of effect damage twice per spin.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
sure but the nodes being brought up are minion attack speed not your attack speed

"
Well that increased attack speed for our character actually means quite a bit more than just pure DPS bro.

read above

I mean I'm not trying to argue. both seem fine. just curious choices
Last edited by Imaginaerum on Jun 10, 2019, 1:37:30 PM
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
sure but the nodes being brought up are minion attack speed not your attack speed

Spiritual Command lets us benefit from minion attack speed nodes as well.
"
Imaginaerum wrote:

"

read above

I mean I'm not trying to argue. both seem fine. just curious choices

Like Yrzi mentioned, we are using Spiritual Command.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spiritual_Command

We get all minion attack speed bonuses also to our character.

I think I have currently around 12 ApS on my Cyclone, which leads to quite nice amount of life on hit and poison stacking.
Last edited by Jurvi on Jun 11, 2019, 4:47:28 AM
ah right I missed that... makes more sense
I took time off of Legion to get my level 95 up and running again in standard. I did a level 16 corrupted rare Minotaur map to redo my atlas bonuses in standard. I really couldn't notice any nerfs to the build. For the heck of it I cleared through to the boss room without any Heralds or Hatred.

Note, this character is the Duelist Gladiator build. Very similar to the regular build only a bit tankier. SystemPlayerLost calls this "9. Gladiator max block option" in the OP.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Great build, loving it.

Got a question though - which Gems should i quality first? Thanks in advance for any responses :)
heya all how is the game play damage in legion still good? or did the nerfs mess with it too much?

sorry if allready answered i didnt read all the past messages. i have a lvl 50 i was trying to do spark with and not enjoying it so was thinking of switching to this build.. how well does it do in the monoliths?
thank you all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info