[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
...having the most consistent virulence generation is critical.
Maybe not *critical*. I'm clearing T16s easily with 40% chance to poison and 7 attacks per second on Cyclone.
Last edited by tainium on Sep 30, 2018, 7:46:12 AM
Is there a good combo of Fossils to increase the chance of hitting life gain on hit against blinded enemies for gemini claw? Whats the best 3x combo I should use to try for it? Thx
Last edited by LemmiwinksGerbil on Oct 1, 2018, 3:21:44 PM
Hey its pretty cool to log in after a while and see people having success with this!

FYI I leveled this build in the first few days of delve hc and had no problems whatsoever.

From what I can remember the process went like this:

Level 1 - 36

-Dual wield smite with ancestral call.
-3l herald of purity (i did ruthless and minion damage)
-Make sure white double claws are highlighted in your filter.
-4link holy relic if you can, fewer links than that is still very useful though.
-Level up herald of agony in weapon swap (no point in using it yet)
-You can buy a stat conversion jewel to take care of dex requirements around now, this was the only thing I traded for until maps.

Level 36 - low maps

-Alt spam a double claw for 10% chance to poison, regal when you get one and then vagan craft attack speed.

This is what I used until yellow maps!

-Start using herald of agony and cyclone, at this point my links were:

Herald of purity: ruthless and minions damage.

Herald of Agony: pierce, minion damage and vicious projectiles. (pierce is the priority)

Cyclone: fortify, life gain on hit and poison.

Holy relic: I was short on links so I think I had it unlinked, but inc aoe and then damage stuff would be good.

-Just update life/res gear as you go.

Maps

-I got the holy relic helm first, just bought the map to complete the prophecy.
-Elder claw/6l gloves next.
-Then 5l coming calamity with sub optimal yet attainable colours.
-Then essence worm / started using hatred.
-Before I died I was working on a 6l 5offcolor calamity.

I got the colours using Vorici and about 1k jewelers, pretty sure thats worth it but im not 100% on that.

Good job on the guide!
Is Victario shield really necessary?

Minions and character gets all the charges from ascendancy and shared.

Is there a better offensive or defensive option?

Only thing it seems like gained is the 20% aoe of auras.

Thanks for the guide and post by followers ;)
"
OmniMax wrote:
Is Victario shield really necessary?

Minions and character gets all the charges from ascendancy and shared.

Is there a better offensive or defensive option?

Only thing it seems like gained is the 20% aoe of auras.

Thanks for the guide and post by followers ;)

Nearby Party members share charges, not your minions. So you need the shield to give them frenzy charges which is a huge dps buff.
Minions are Allies but Allies are not Party Members.
Hey guys, been leveling with this claw in SSF and it's been pretty smooth.
High APS and 60% chance to poison. Do you think the chance to poison is overkill? I've not really been keen to replace it. Thanks for the awesome build.

"
Dubski wrote:
Hey guys, been leveling with this claw in SSF and it's been pretty smooth.
High APS and 60% chance to poison. Do you think the chance to poison is overkill? I've not really been keen to replace it. Thanks for the awesome build.

Glad you're enjoying the build!

That claw seems very reasonable to level with for sure. Feel free to upgrade when you get an elder claw :) Note, you don't need Poison Support on your Cyclone if you're using this.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Oct 5, 2018, 7:33:45 AM
Still searching for an Elder Claw in SSF here. Meanwhile I use Wasp Nest or similar and put Culling Strike Support in place of Poison Support which grants a lot of uptime for the Purity Sentinels.
What are the Attacks Per Second sweet-spots to hit to ensure we're maximizing triggers for our Holy Relics?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info