[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
Also using curse on hit + vulnerability with cyclone instead of fortify + poison. It helps a lot with clearing packs. I put fortify with blood magic and whirling blades.

How much poison % do you get on Cyclone?
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Sep 22, 2018, 6:51:56 PM
Finally had some luck with these minion relics:

no attack speed , but im scared of using an annulment orb, but i may slap a divine on it for better lgoh.

i will continue trying to get something better out of relic crafts, increased chance to poison on hit would give us a lot of free jewel sockets,
also trying to extremely offcolor a second Calamity to try out a real 6link agony crawler.

i rly like the upgrade potential of the build and the delve league makes it rly fun to actively do so with selfcrafting your gear

my full gear atm:
Spoiler

"
BloodyAgent wrote:
Finally had some luck with these minion relics...

How did you craft such high Minion damage on the Gemini Claw?
All that and a bag of chips!
Level 93. 6.7k hp Killed Shaper at 90 did Uber Lab at 67 Merc at 52 Cruel at 42 using the build. Probably gonna be my starter build from now on unless they gut Agony in the update.
Last edited by Castamere on Sep 23, 2018, 1:46:41 AM
Recently changed out phantasms from my 6L in place of minion speed. Less screen clutter, better in group, and very very noticeable attack/movement speed increase for the crawler. So far the HoAg-pierce-minion speed-vicious proj-DoFL-minion damage seems optimal unless you need the extra cushion of a minion army around (you shouldn't). I will be testing added chaos damage in place of minion speed soon, but so far minion speed is just far superior. I want to use vile toxins, which will by far be more damage than both. But getting 4G 1b 1r in that chest is nearly impossible when it's already linked.

That being said so far there's literally nothing it can't kill. Any map mod, Shaper/Uber Elder down, and keep pressing straight down in the mine without issue.
Last edited by Microdia on Sep 23, 2018, 6:45:12 AM
"
BloodyAgent wrote:
also trying to extremely offcolor a second Calamity to try out a real 6link agony crawler....
Maybe test it with Tabula and playing carefully for a map or two to save yourself the time/effort/cost of off-coloring first?

"
Microdia wrote:
Recently changed out phantasms from my 6L in place of minion speed. Less screen clutter, better in group, and very very noticeable attack/movement speed increase for the crawler....
I'm going to try this, too! It increases the HoAgony mana reservation so I had to change some passives on my build but it looks like it should work.
"
Mooginator wrote:
"
BloodyAgent wrote:
Finally had some luck with these minion relics...

How did you craft such high Minion damage on the Gemini Claw?

"Bound Fossil" is the keyword, you can find them while delving
"
tainium wrote:

"
Microdia wrote:
Recently changed out phantasms from my 6L in place of minion speed. Less screen clutter, better in group, and very very noticeable attack/movement speed increase for the crawler....
I'm going to try this, too! It increases the HoAgony mana reservation so I had to change some passives on my build but it looks like it should work.
Turbo crawler! Also testing Faster Attacks instead. Also dropping Vicious Projectiles since it doesn't support the Crawler's Area attacks. So my testing links for now are Minion Damge, Faster Attacks, Pierce, DoFL. I tested without Pierce and confirmed that the Crawler does NOT have inherent Pierce so I added it back in as I view the Crawler as our only wide-area clearing damage.
Last edited by tainium on Sep 23, 2018, 7:30:51 AM
"
tainium wrote:
"
tainium wrote:

"
Microdia wrote:
Turbo crawler! Also testing Faster Attacks instead. Also dropping Vicious Projectiles since it doesn't support the Crawler's Area attacks. So my testing links for now are Minion Damge, Faster Attacks, Pierce, DoFL. I tested without Pierce and confirmed that the Crawler does NOT have inherent Pierce so I added it back in as I view the Crawler as our only wide-area clearing damage.

Leave in viscious, the area attacks ARE projectiles.
"
Microdia wrote:
Leave in viscious, the area attacks ARE projectiles.
Oh? I thought the Projectile and Area tags were distinctly different.

The SSF gods have smiled upon me today:
Though I'm not sure that it is worth the expense to link and color it as the Crawler is already a great performer for me and my mana reservation is fine...

EDIT: Curse the SSF gods! They gave me a Flesh of the Beast prophecy right after that Calamity drop. Choices, choices...

EDIT: Got lucky with a pretty quick and cheap 5L on each chest. Calamity is a nice Crawler DPS boost for area clearing and it saves me 3 passive points (reduced mana reservation nodes) but I've lost a good chunk of survivability from Life, Resistances, Armour and Evasion as it only has ~200ES on it :/
Last edited by tainium on Sep 23, 2018, 1:58:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info