GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Just use a good DPS weapon with not too slow attack speed.

Yes I removed Smite completely. Hassling with 2 attack skills is way too hectic for me.

Monkey spectres: Carnage Chieftain/Host Chieftain

Check out my profile. Best done with Path of Building.
Last edited by Gixxpunk on Dec 12, 2018, 3:54:51 PM
This build is way better than I thought. I like the fact you don't need to think much in terms of gear and still you can do some decent damage. Only problem for me has been the syndicate members, too much "out of nowhere" damage that one shots me. But alright, it's not like I've invested 10 ex in gear or something.

I hope GGG starts to add some specific uniques for this build. Like 2 or 3 uniques that fit the holy crusader theme would be awesome. I would love to chase some OP expensive uniques for this.
"
Gixxpunk wrote:
Just use a good DPS weapon with not too slow attack speed.

Yes I removed Smite completely. Hassling with 2 attack skills is way too hectic for me.

Monkey spectres: Carnage Chieftain/Host Chieftain

Check out my profile. Best done with Path of Building.

is soul taker axe good option for end game build or i can find better as crafted one ??.. also about shield charge as achoice atm... when i go for end game and mapping and bossess ..does shield charge has same chance to proc minions as dominating or better to use dominating at boss fight ??
Soul Taker or Terror Claw are good weapons. I prefer Terror Claw.

Shield Charge has nothing to do with Dominating Blow. It's primary purpose is movement skill and we use it to apply Fortify. But it is able to proc a Sentinel of Purity if you kill an enemy with it.
"
Gixxpunk wrote:
Soul Taker or Terror Claw are good weapons. I prefer Terror Claw.

Shield Charge has nothing to do with Dominating Blow. It's primary purpose is movement skill and we use it to apply Fortify. But it is able to proc a Sentinel of Purity if you kill an enemy with it.

thanks alot ... about raise spectre ... what is the best spectre i can tame atm or get ??.. most mobs i summoned were useless .. but i had 1 spider from the harvest and it was alittle bit good .. i heared solar guard is the best .. is that right ? and how i can keep him all time even if it die ??
also can i swaap shield charge and use leap slam ?? because iam used more on leap slap for fast mapping and moving
also what about getting unset ring with socket .. for 1 totem .. would that help like ancestral warchief totem for some hard ranged bosses or ?
Last edited by memonemo on Dec 13, 2018, 4:52:36 AM
I have been following this guide but i see that it is no longer updated. Why? I feel so lost about what to do. I see a lot of people here saying that the best thing is changing "X" for "Y" but i don't see anything clear.
"
Mutaracha wrote:
I have been following this guide but i see that it is no longer updated. Why? I feel so lost about what to do. I see a lot of people here saying that the best thing is changing "X" for "Y" but i don't see anything clear.

Really, it's not too hard. This guide is a very good baseline. Also there have a lot of people made good suggestions (already in the past leage) on how to improve or change this build.

Read the complete topic and start to occupy/educate yourself via wiki instead of blindly following a build.
I did this in my build: Invictus solaris shield and link on it hatred, generosity and enlighten (can be level 1). If you pick Sovereignty this will allow you to use hatred, herald of purity with 3 supports and arctic armor. My herald of purity is supported with ruthless, maim and minion damage and i have 98% reserved mana. To adress the lack of mana I use soul taker, which is very cheap now, and gives a nice dps boost too and let you use leap spam (just pick one with 25% attack speed).

Also, Rashkaldor's patience amulet is actually quite nice and with it you can make use of Ahn's contempt helm for 50% reduced extra damage from critical strikes (if you want to be super tanky and lose some DPS).
Level 90, Build is very nice, hitting red maps right now without big issues. Did some changes in the tree and gear.
Life:7380
Char name: Guardooku

Here is my gear so far:

"
slooock wrote:
Level 90, Build is very nice, hitting red maps right now without big issues. Did some changes in the tree and gear.
Life:7380
Char name: Guardooku

Here is my gear so far:

Why is that shield good? Because of the -1 endurance charge? Shouldnt it be +1 endurance charges? :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info