Why do people get vaccines? Don't they research the ingredients?

"
Okay so you all just ignored all the countless vaccine injury stories that show up every day on social media?

I am not sure that any of those stories are actually real. It is always "A friend of my cousin" or a flat lie. There are a few cases where people are allergic or some other stupid thing happens but the same applies to simple pain killers (if you are afraid of vaccines, never actually look up the possible side-effects of ibuprofen, and those effects ACTUALLY happen and people take those pills like candy).

I find it so weird that people believe that the whole medical industry is "hiding" all those "vaccine injuries" while at the same time every other medicine created by the exact same companies comes with nightmare fuel inducing descriptions.

Btw: here some of the side-effects of ibuprofen:
"

Commonly reported side effects of ibuprofen include: hemorrhage, vomiting, anemia, decreased hemoglobin, eosinophilia, and hypertension

[...]

Cardiovascular

Very common (10% or more): Hemorrhage (up to 10%), hypertension (10%), hypotension (10%)

Very rare (less than 0.01%): Cardiac failure

Frequency not reported: Congestive heart failure, tachycardia, arrhythmia, myocardial infarction, palpitations, vasculitis, sinus bradycardia, angina pectoris, thrombotic events

Patent Ductus Arteriosus:

Frequency not reported: Tachycardia, cardiac failure, hypotension

See the 0.01%? this is 1:10000 patients. On a country the size of the US, this is ~40k people who would die taking IBUs. The highest number for vaccinations reported in this thread, which was also wrong, was around 100.

So I conclude: even with the completely inflated numbers, vaccinations are a factor 400 safer than Ibuprofen, a pill that you have likely taken in your life. And If not IBU, you have probably taken paracetamol, a pill so bad for you, that most doctors urge you not to take for longer than a few days.
Last edited by UlfgardLeo on Feb 18, 2019, 12:15:37 PM
I've seen it happen to parents that I know personally, and I dont know very many parents IRL. based on that statistic alone vaccines are EXTREMELY deadly. Anyone that doesn't know this is either completely brainwashed by modern news outlets and their doctors, or simply haven't done their research yet, making excuses as to why they don't need to.

I'm just trying to help inform people, something our governments don't care about, do what you will but when it's your child's turn to die to a vaccine I'd image you'd have wished you believed me.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last edited by FriendlyGamerGuy on Feb 18, 2019, 12:52:31 PM
so, what happened? :)
I don't know how you guys can handle talking to a wall. Discussion is when both sides present facts and arguments and talk about them.

While we here have a person that simply skips reading each and every post and blatantly ignores content of each and every post that isn't made by pseudointelligent lifeforms or on social media, places where truth resides.

No wonder these threads go on for 50-100 pages, as one person repeats the same things, while other do more research than the ones contesting it have ever done in their life.

I could write more, but I will just watch this thread to see how far depravity goes.
Spreading salt since 2006
antivaxxers: My friend took a vaccine then 5 years later, got hit by a car and died!! VACCINES KILLED MY FRIEND
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:

antivaxxers: My friend took a vaccine then 5 years later, got hit by a car and died!! VACCINES KILLED MY FRIEND

Oh yeah? Well I got mmr vaccine prior to traveling and I got the flu.

THE VACCINE DID IT! This is scientific proof!
Censored.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Eh, it's fun once you realise this isn't a conversation, it's a pummeling.

The lack of effort is fascinating though.

By his own standarts of presenting data i can simply say

"i took vaccines, i am still alive, therefore vaccines are 100% safe".

It's like 1D chess where two pawns just walk up to one another and then question

"i wonder who's gonna win!"

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Okay so you all just ignored all the countless vaccine injury stories that show up every day on social media?

Maybe on your fucked-up social media, bub. You basically just admitted you exist in an echo chamber of lies and bullshit, given 'social media' is very easy to tailor to one's desires. Some people choose to see only kittens and posts about gardening. Some people stick to family around the world.

And some just add conspiracy theory crap that reinforces their idiotic beliefs.

Who's surprised that you'd do that? Really, WHO?

Why do you act like people care about what you say? lol

Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
The only person that got brainwashed in here is you.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
It's not the belief that bothers me, because we all have strong beliefs reinforced by confirmation bias. It's natural to dig in when derisive opposition arises. What bothers me is the lack of critical thinking, but it's not surprising coming from an American Christian. That brainwashing graphic and assumption the forumites are all there in the Midwest or close was telling, you are quite right.

I get why you find it so upsetting, and I do too. Children and babies dying and maimed for life for sheer ignorance of science is a sad reality that shouldn't be in a world where we can do this: Unborn babies' spines repaired in the womb in UK first.

Those ads on Facebook? Yeah, criminal.

Calling people stupid won't change their minds though. I probably called them stupid in this thread, because they are. But it's not their fault entirely, it can't be. It's social media, poor education, non-secular schooling, the internet, fake gurus, misguided health advice, big pharma being quite evil and also the source of life saving drugs and that dichotomy being too hard for a lot of people to resolve, bandwagoning, lawn sprinklers, information overload...

Brainwashing meme!

So yeah. I think immunization should be compulsory, or at least heavily incentivized.

They're gonna keep posting until they get sick of it, we stop replying, or a lion eats them I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info