[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Any ups this has vs ele hit scion which seems to have much more HP?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2185943
"
viatrix_1115 wrote:

e: nvm "that wrath" amu isnt available anyway so...:D

Yeah, it also probably Drops as Hatred and Anger Versions? Havent checked peopdb yet.
That said, it Drops off Aul the Crystal King, who is restricted to depth 250 and upwards.
That's a depth not many people have reached yet, and finding the Boss + him dropping the Amulet is probably pretty god damn rare. Expect it to be expensive when it first appears.

"
foojin wrote:
Any ups this has vs ele hit scion which seems to have much more HP?

Depends on what youre looking for.
Ele Hit is Just straight Up stronger, probably even after the 30% damage nerf.
That said, this Build here is cheaper to gear for and can still reach upwards of 7,5k HP comfortably while doing all content in the game including Uber Elder etc.

If you are looking for pure character Strength/DPS Ele Hit is the best bow build Period. If you want that, Go for it.
This Build here is much more fun to Play, for me, due to audio/visuals/gameplay and cheaper to Gear.

If you read the closing words, youll See that I say that this is not the strongest Bow Build in existence, but not everything has to be about having the Strongest/best/Most efficient for me :P
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 5, 2018, 9:39:18 AM
I'm really torn between going with either a CA/TR pathfinder or with the hopeshredder. Anyone playing this build in Delve? Wondering how it would perform vs bosses & in delves with basic budget gear, since MoTM, Loreweave & Watcher's Eye are too expensive for me atm.
"
iOnlyRave wrote:
I'm really torn between going with either a CA/TR pathfinder or with the hopeshredder. Anyone playing this build in Delve? Wondering how it would perform vs bosses & in delves with basic budget gear, since MoTM, Loreweave & Watcher's Eye are too expensive for me atm.

Hey mate, ty for the Consideration :)
If you are talking about Damage and pricey Items, consider this:
The old Videos from 3.3 were with a Kaoms (no Loreweave) and no Hatred/Wrath Watchers eye, but a Purity of Ice one. None of these add any Damage. And that was Hopeshredder pre buff, it now deals 25% more Damage thanks to the Attack Speed alone.
So none of these Items are required to do T16s/Uber Elder/Shaper :P
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 5, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
iOnlyRave wrote:

Hey mate, ty for the Consideration :)
If you are talking about Damage and pricey Items, consider this:
The old Videos from 3.3 were with a Kaoms (no Loreweave) and no Hatred/Wrath Watchers eye, but a Purity of Ice one. None of these add any Damage. And that was Hopeshredder pre buff, it now deals 25% more Damage thanks to the Attack Speed alone.
So none of these Items are required to do T16s/Uber Elder/Shaper :P

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Atm I've been smiting it up as a starter, got myself around 130-ish chaos right now. Still need to get a few leveling items/ tabby. Think that'll be enough to ramp up to higher tear maps? Or what would you recommend? :)
What do you think about pathfinder asc? I've played elehit last league and have to say that having flask always up is insanely good.
"
hwat wrote:
What do you think about pathfinder asc? I've played elehit last league and have to say that having flask always up is insanely good.

The Flask aspect is great, but useless for Mapping obviously.
For Bosses its a huge gain tho, yes. Makes it more comfortable/safe

That said, Raider is the bigger DPS boost all in all, and most of all it is required to get Frenzy Charges on Bosses. And you know, Hopeshredder is a Bow focused around Frenzy Charges :P

Yes, you could go with a Frenzy Setup. But that is a gigantic waste of Time, in which you could do Damage instead or might need to Dodge.
Free Frenzy sustain on Bosses is huge.
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 5, 2018, 1:17:30 PM
Hey,

Slowly starting with yout build, just getting into maps right now.

Have you considered taking the claw node with a Lioneye's Fall jewel instead of taking the leach in the duelist area ?
Sure it's an expensive upgrade but it should add juicy damage on the top of life/mana leech.

Cheers :)
"
skyoan32 wrote:
Hey,

Slowly starting with yout build, just getting into maps right now.

Have you considered taking the claw node with a Lioneye's Fall jewel instead of taking the leach in the duelist area ?
Sure it's an expensive upgrade but it should add juicy damage on the top of life/mana leech.

Cheers :)

Cool to see you playing the Build :)

It's a Crit Bow Build, obviously I've thought about Lioneyes Fall :P
It's only a marginal Damage gain (you could've checked that in PoB yourself :P I even provide one), going from 331k Shaper DPS per arrow to 337k, 340k or 345k depending on what you Drop.
Dropping Forces of Nature is the bigger Damage Hit, but dropping Heartseeker with it's 2 crit Nodes before makes the Crit feel worse. Dropping Flash Freeze is the smalles DPS loss, but will feel really bad because you also lose the Proj Speed.
Regardless of which 3 pointer you drop, you also drop Ballistic Mastery, which adds a lot of QoL/makes the Build play smoother, and Vitality Void.

So for a very Marginal DPS gain for a couple of EX, you'd lose a decent chunk of QoL from Proj Speed, have less reliable Crit (which feels bad), and most of all lose the stronger Leech from Vitality Void.

Vitality Void offers +3% of max Life to max Life Leech Rate, which is a significant Boost to the strength of our Overleech. Which in turn makes dealing with Hopeshredder Degen easier, and also adds more Security overall.

So no, I don't consider it worth it at all. Will add it to the FAQ later tho, ty for the input :)
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 5, 2018, 1:57:48 PM
its kinda offtopic but i suck in this conversion shit, do you think fire elehit will be viable with hopeshredder? i have no idea how cold damage converts to fire or does it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info