[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Was wondering how well the build holds up with -60 chaos resist, is it not worth building any or am i missing something?
"
ASadMeme wrote:
Was wondering how well the build holds up with -60 chaos resist, is it not worth building any or am i missing something?

if you die to chaos get more chaos res 4Head
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

Hello what do you think about my rings?

meh.jpg?
"

Hello what do you think about my rings?

meh.jpg?
"
starputzer wrote:
Hey Demi,

Im running this Setup right now in league.

I think the new synth weapons are made for this ;)

(obviously no shield charge, just flame dash)

simple mouseover dps (with heralds and wrath) - I also specced pierce nodes as Im not using the gem.

Is + to socketed gems extremely rare? I've not seen a single one for sale on a staff this week. I do play on xbox ans wonder if they don't drop there, or perhaps didn't exist before the patch like Betrayal content.

I don't mean locked synthesis mods either, there is no + to gems on any staff for sale on or offline at all, and I checked from lvl 50 something and up.
Last edited by Pimpernickel on Mar 27, 2019, 12:54:29 AM
Hi Demi,

Thanks for the amazing build, first time playing trapper and it's going well.

Question: I made a minor change, purchased an The Devouring Diadem Necromancer Circlet with the lightning trap pen enchant. With this i freed 2 nodes on the skill tree (Eldritch Battery) and added a jewel node. Lost the herald of ice (in order not to destroy the corpses, need them to trigger Feast of Flesh) and added Zealotry for more damage.

What is your opinion on this change?

Thank you!
Thanks for the build, modified it to bee less squishy to fit my taste better but still does good damage. Sitting at 5.5k life 1.5k mana with mom (not using any auras or heralds), have a damage gained as mana clarity watchers eye and swapped a flask for lavianga's spirit to ensure im always able to throw my traps. Done up to tier 16's/ red elder with this setup without issue. To help with damage isnce i left out the heralds i am using a mark of the shaper and vaal rf, also ive tossed in vaal grace for extra defense.
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Listing a multi modded sceptre under budget build....
calling this budget friendly...
BTW pals, if u arent getting 10 ex worth of curency or more, forget about this build, and budget is garbage in end game and will get you nowhere

the multimod sceptre isn't even in budget LUL
To anyone debating the cost of this build (due to KopaKabana's comment)- it's minimal. The multimod scepter that Demi showed is end game gear. I'm in mid-tier maps and I've bought a 5L Tinkerskin and the rest of my gear is self-found or under 5c each.

By the time I'm getting to red maps and not doing well with my current gear I'll be able to afford some good stuff. I'm making more currency this league than I ever did before (this build really clicks with me and my skill has got better).
The life pool caps out at 5.5k +-300, so you will be getting oneshotted by offscreen projectiles a lot in the endgame. I'm currently at 5,1k and can add a new jewel slot after leveling once, so 5-7% more life% coming up. I decided to opt out of chain reaction ascendancy and have now 224% trigger radius instead. I can still scale my damage up, but my defences are absolutely stuck and getting more damage most likely means less life on amulet/rings/helm.

"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info