[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

That's great - thanks TekTrixter!
Hi Demi, hi everyone,

First of all, thank you Demi for your video. Fun and quality together, I like your style, you bring something different.

About the build, i'm playing trapper for the third time, three league in a row. first time it was flame trap. Extremely strong beut i felt a bit weak because of the life pool. Then, for the previous league, i did a Arc trapper. A bit safer but i was struggling a little with the DPS compare to Flame trap.

Then, a bit before betrayal started, you said you would go for Lightning trap.I wanted to follow your advices this time and here is what happened.

I did my first time ever Uber Elder kill. Can't do it deathless so far but i'm pretty sure i will make it till the end of the league.

I got lucky farming Uber Elder and dropped a 40 Ex worth Watcher's Eye that i sold for 30 Ex (needed money fast).

The only and last thing i'm strugling with is mastermind LVL 83. Lower lvl isn't an issue, but 83, it got me everytime. i got two weeks left to deal with it.

To finish with, you ask to leave a comment with our gear if we use your buid so here we go :

I am very happy with that dagger and that amulet in particular. Helm isn't too bad either. They are such a good DPS provider. I don't reallly know how to calculate my dps but the tooltip with full power and frenzy charges says over 100K with Slower Projectile, over 90K with Pierce.

I'm only lvl 94 because i'm farming Uber Elder since I reached that lvl and since he is killing me at least couple time, I can't go further as long as I farm him. I love doing it, I won't stop.

Once again, thanks for all, and keep the good things coming.
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
Well I've gotten farther in content than any other build I've played which is super cool- but Uber Elder just trashed me. Main problem was lack of familiarity with the fight (only tried once ever) and the fact that I kept slowing down with chill/freeze or whatever and was a sitting duck.

Anything I can do to try to keep my movement up in this fight? Here's my gear:

Thanks!
"
saxisa wrote:
Well I've gotten farther in content than any other build I've played which is super cool- but Uber Elder just trashed me. Main problem was lack of familiarity with the fight (only tried once ever) and the fact that I kept slowing down with chill/freeze or whatever and was a sitting duck.

Anything I can do to try to keep my movement up in this fight? Here's my gear:

Thanks!

if your freeze flasks aren't enough, just wear kaoms roots and drop a 4 link somewhere.

edit: 2 faster attacks in your shield charge doesn't do anything, get a quality culling strike lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Feb 23, 2019, 10:15:21 PM
"
edit: 2 faster attacks in your shield charge doesn't do anything, get a quality culling strike lol

Yeah I was leveling that up and forgot about it lol. Will move and give kaoms a try.
Last edited by saxisa on Feb 24, 2019, 3:07:14 AM
Anyone have a "pile of ass" they aren't using anymore? I got started late this league and wanted to see how ridiculous it would be. This will certainly be my starter for Synthesis if not my main.
I know the guide says you can run literally any spell gem so i wanted to run fire trap. Is there a way to replace lightning spire trap with something else or would that turn this build into something else entirely?
"
fatb0y3 wrote:
I know the guide says you can run literally any spell gem so i wanted to run fire trap. Is there a way to replace lightning spire trap with something else or would that turn this build into something else entirely?

i mean flamethrower trap is more or less the same as spire but now it's fire lol

it's just a generic trapper tree in the end. i like lightning. do whatever you want
Thank you @DeMiGodking102 for the build guide. This is the furthest I've gotten in the game in years. Never beat Elder or Shaper before. Melted Atziri and Uber Lab with ease. I had a lot of fun optimizing towards crits, and I learned I like builds geared more towards 1-shotting bosses rather than speed clearing.

Here is my build, I'm sure there are better ones out there.

updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info