[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Nice. What does the lvl 20 trap in the gloves do though? Rolling this guy now thanks man I like how you lay out the info in the guide.

Its a shaper gloves suffix.

"Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Trap
Skills which Throw Traps throw an additional Trap"

The two always go together as a single suffix and what we need here is the second line, which basically gives us 33% dmg increase on top of additional es/hp restoration from the tinkerskin, since more traps are being thrown and triggered by enemies.
IGN: Brotemaika
Last edited by Basaron on Dec 14, 2018, 1:51:08 AM
Question about jewels: a better option is normal jewel with inc life and inc dmg or abyss jewel with flat life and flat dmg?
Regarding to use chain reaction or no. Its personal, I tied both, and I really loved the chain reaction. It does not breaks the gain from tinkerskin, but at the same time its a qol for clear speed. So my personal choice to use it.
Want to say TY for the nice league starter guide. Lvl 93 atm and some lucky drops later I could buy a 6L tinkerskin.

I`m proud of the wand and the amulett - it`s self found.

Trying shaper now

Regarding to use chain reaction or no. Its personal, I tied both, and I really loved the chain reaction. It does not breaks the gain from tinkerskin, but at the same time its a qol for clear speed. So my personal choice to use it.

That is also what I have found, thank you for the reply!
Hi demi, great build, enjoying it a lot

I wonder what would be the best to switch quicksilver with as I use shield charge a lot and don't really need the move speed, isn't a TOH or a Atziri's more usefull ? Which one do you think would suit the most ?
Tried both. Decided to go with charge. They are similar now, but you can use maces and etc.

This is my current gear, i'm still pretty squishy, any suggestions on what to change next or what to craft / buy?
I think being squishy is just a fact of life with the build, messaged a guy here who'd completed all the content and he had the same issue.

I'd suggest you start by upgrading your rings to have higher + life, then your belt, then slowly start upgrading each piece to have higher life rolls.
Hi,
I wondered if there is anything bad about using Vaal Lightning Trap.
Recently got one with 21/20 out of a Temple.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info