[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
Kirkuss wrote:
This new Swift Assembly Support gem feels so good while leveling. Almost like I still have my +1 gloves.

Lol...
Swift Assembly Support gem some sort of meeeh..(sh!t i meaned) useless mana multiplier.

Yeah, Swift Assembly is really bad. I used it from level 4 to 8 when I got my Multytrap.
Hey @DeMiGod

I will do using ice trap
Last edited by Hennri on Sep 7, 2019, 10:36:58 AM
I can't figure out how we are getting frenzy charge can someone point me the obvious? thanks
"
Adelbertt wrote:
I can't figure out how we are getting frenzy charge can someone point me the obvious? thanks

Tinkerskin
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tinkerskin
"
whengreg wrote:
"
Adelbertt wrote:

Tinkerskin
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tinkerskin

oh wow im dumb ^^
Hey guys, how do you feel about Pyromaniac?

Just got as my third asc and I'm felling like I wasted a point there. Seems to me it gets completely overshawed by the Tinkerskin heal and a health flask. Maybe once I get higher max health it could be more noticeable?

But at the same time I don't think we have any other options as Explosives expert does not fit lightning trap, and the other one goes for mines.
The 10% pen. enchant is going for 1 exa as of right now, is it worth buying or not too much of a difference?
"
GUIGALAU wrote:
as Explosives expert does not fit lightning trap

Why it does not fit? If I understand correctly new skitterbots makes this passive really good as "One of them has an aura that chills nearby enemies and the other has an aura that shocks nearby enemies." ©poe gamepedia

This means we have 80% crit chance + 10% resist pen.
Can anyone explain to me why he takes the 3 mana flasks nodes with the Aqueous Accelerant in the updated POB?
"
ak1t wrote:
"
GUIGALAU wrote:
as Explosives expert does not fit lightning trap

Why it does not fit? If I understand correctly new skitterbots makes this passive really good as "One of them has an aura that chills nearby enemies and the other has an aura that shocks nearby enemies." ©poe gamepedia

This means we have 80% crit chance + 10% resist pen.

I might have underestimated the resist pen but I thought that crit change wouldn't add too much, and we would waste the AoE range and the awesome crit multiplier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info