[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

So i am a relatively new player, and i just bought my first "expensive" item this season for 2 ex, but when i put my gems into it, now my heralds reserve 28% mana, and i now cant use the 2 heralds and thunder because they where 25/25/50 before, now 28/28/50

Why do they increase? Can i do anything?

The rare is the new item the unique is the old
"
Why do they increase? Can i do anything?

Not an expert but i guess your heralds get linked to the "Socketed gems are supported by Level 18 Increased Critical Strikes" from the wand.

it has an mana Multiplier of 115%. So it makes your 25% heralds to 28.75% heralds.
Wrath is not affected because Inc Crit can't Support wrath.

Easyiest solution is to socket your heralds anywhere else in your gear and you are fine.
Hi, someone can help me what should be my next target?. Im casual player and last 2 seasons i afk :P. I finish spends exs for jewels so now gems, som else? Second ring?dagger?
Thanks for the build. Lvl 83 with crappy gear with the exception of my tinkers (5L) and ripping faces.
Today I did my first ever Uber Elder...
I had no clue how to fight him, so the first attempt was a huge disaster (they had like 10% left of hp, after I died 6th time).
I was dying like an idiot by shield Charging into Shaper's balls. (LMAO)

In the second attempt (successful) I died only twice.
Actually didn't really enjoy it, but using Arc with this build melts everything else.

Maybe I encountered difficulties because mixed your build with Sequel's(link below)

When I noticed that I was beeing one shotted in those Abyssal Outposts, I decided to get rid of those crit nodes, and went for life. (Copied it from Sequel's build)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2160326

I believe it's actually first time that I really enjoy this game.

////

I hope that I didn't make a lot of syntax mistakes, english isn't my native language.
Have fun everyone, if you doubt that you will enjoy this build, I can ensure you that you will LOVE this build. :>
I love this build played it incursion it was unstoppable. Loved it so much its my league starter in Delve also. This is a fantastic build guide great job Demi.
Last edited by leftyv2121 on Sep 14, 2018, 2:08:45 PM
"
"
veritaserum wrote:
wtf, this after trap nerf...and this with medium gears...

they gave lightning trap a 40% increase to base damage to compensate for the nerfs to other spell traps. we came out ahead :)

well, grats on this build ! really fun to one shot everything !!!
What would you say about multiple traps vs cluster traps?
So I have the stupid urge to play firestorm...how gimped will I be using FS instead of LT? Any changes you'd make to the build for FS?

Thanks!
"
Thunderchubs wrote:
So I have the stupid urge to play firestorm...how gimped will I be using FS instead of LT? Any changes you'd make to the build for FS?

Thanks!

you'll have about 3 fps and a delay on damage to target, should work though.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info