[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
ljoborges wrote:
Hi.

I started this league saturday, this is my gear by now.

Is this belt fine, or may I change?

And, what to go for first?
Ty.

sunblast is imho quite bad. The trap damage doesn't scale well, it's not a more multiplier and other stats are meh. a 20c investment on a stygian with life res and will be way way better.

Your shield has very decent defensive stats but no crit, is it ok crit wise?
Your can try to use the opal unique ring combo for rings.
Your amulet is imho weak, you should aim for crit mult on it, and I don't feel that you would sacrifice much of anything else anyway as your current amulet isn't godly what so ever.

1) replace sunblast
2) replace amulet (cheapest dmg boost)
3) 6L
4) helm and boots can get better and gloves too. Your gloves have weak rolls on life/res, will be hard to change still :(.
5) high end luxuries: helm enchant / lvl21 main gem and lvl21 wrath/ better stats on items / opal ring unique + gg opal ring / double wrath elder jewel.

But you have a very interesting gear nonetheless, it doesn't really feel clunky overall, way to go. Also never forget diamond flask, it needs to stay up all the time with your current gear.

In legion you are in a very good spot for farming most of the good currency making locations, and with your 5L shield slam your clearspeed should be very decent too. sky is the limit for you my friend.
Last edited by galuf on Jun 27, 2019, 7:57:25 AM
Loving this build for the amount of tweaking you can do, trying to squeeze out some more HP/Survive-ability; switching to Dread Banner and Enfeeble/Blasphemy made red maps with legion mobs much less rippy.

Any suggestions for gear improvements?

Has anyone compared this version vs using malachai's awakening and going blood magic route?
Looking for areas of improvement! I haven't come across an ex yet, so a 6l is on my list of items to get, I just haven't had the currency yet..
I'm at 4620 on life, maxed out resist, minus chaos.
With buffs on, sitting in my hideout with no charges or anything else I'm at 15863.66 per use on my Lightning trap.

"
Looking for areas of improvement! I haven't come across an ex yet, so a 6l is on my list of items to get, I just haven't had the currency yet..
I'm at 4620 on life, maxed out resist, minus chaos.
With buffs on, sitting in my hideout with no charges or anything else I'm at 15863.66 per use on my Lightning trap.

I think your weapon is the easiest upgrade

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/bqkEMKFL

Can mess around with the values, but there's 1-10c weapons that'll give you around +7k average hit in PoB; if they have open suffix or prefixes probably even more.
"

Can mess around with the values, but there's 1-10c weapons that'll give you around +7k average hit in PoB; if they have open suffix or prefixes probably even more.

Didn't know that portion of the site was a thing.... I thought poe.trade was the only way to trade. Thanks for the tip!!!
Last edited by Raging_Sloth11 on Jun 27, 2019, 5:08:08 PM
Couple questions. What do you think are the best supports for lightning trap?

Also, would you have pierce as a support gem or get it on the tree?
"
"

Didn't know that portion of the site was a thing.... I thought poe.trade was the only way to trade. Thanks for the tip!!!
Unavailable

How do you survive without a flask of staunching?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hi,

I want to get 'throw up 1 additionnal trap' on gloves don't really understand the 'supported by level X trap'.
Does it overwrite your trap gems, does it add to it or doesn't it matter at all ?

TY
Doesn't matter. Just don't do your CWDT setup there, trap overrides that and it won't work at all.
Last edited by zomgplix on Jun 28, 2019, 2:06:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info