[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

I have one, maybe dumb question.

About using the Gloves "Command of the Pit". Can i change my Aracne Surge Gem to another Gem in my 6L Disintegrator and get the Arcane Surge on Hit? Or is it only for Gems that are socketed in the Glove sockets?
"
das_nervt wrote:
I have one, maybe dumb question.

About using the Gloves "Command of the Pit". Can i change my Aracne Surge Gem to another Gem in my 6L Disintegrator and get the Arcane Surge on Hit? Or is it only for Gems that are socketed in the Glove sockets?

It is for all attacks, so you can replace it in 6L.
Very nice, so 7L incoming :) ty

Can u tell me how deep u can Delve with this setup? Just interested
now that fps issues have been fixed, i did uber elder deathless. it's really easy. didn't have a good helm, gloves or watcher's eye with vit
Another expensive option for this build - Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet.

There is one version with "Vitality reserves no mana", which opens slot for Hatred... And Hatred or Envy versions of amulet might be usable too.
Last edited by evilmindcz on Sep 28, 2018, 7:17:24 PM
"
evilmindcz wrote:
Another expensive option for this build - Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet.

There is one version with "Vitality reserves no mana", which opens slot for Hatred... And Hatred or Envy versions of amulet might be usable too.

OK, i bought one (they are way cheaper then yesterday), my current equip is little out of this original guide, i keep changing it for better Delve experience... And 12 jewel slots now! :)

Spoiler

please add a comment into 1st post, why alira is best bandit?
I have to ask again, how deep can u all delve with this build?
"
das_nervt wrote:

You can simply just check builds on poe.ninja, filter Blade Vortex and Disintegrator - there is someone over 600.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Ascendant&item=Disintegrator&skill=Vaal-Blade-Vortex
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
das_nervt wrote:

You can simply just check builds on poe.ninja, filter Blade Vortex and Disintegrator - there is someone over 600.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Ascendant&item=Disintegrator&skill=Vaal-Blade-Vortex

Sorry, i didnt know that its so easy, ty for telling me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info