[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Hmmm so I am just looking into purchasing a 2 jewel Commander. If I get it I only will have 8 sockets free (two rings, head and 2 from gloves). When I check my setup I require 9 and that is when I get rid of Cold Snap. What is the last gem I should remove to make it 8? Molten Shell?
"
Norbain wrote:
Hmmm so I am just looking into purchasing a 2 jewel Commander. If I get it I only will have 8 sockets free (two rings, head and 2 from gloves). When I check my setup I require 9 and that is when I get rid of Cold Snap. What is the last gem I should remove to make it 8? Molten Shell?

You can get lvl 22 Herald on elder ring and Vitality on shaper amulet (but shaper base amulet is not really good for this build, unless you go full yolo dmg way). And curse on hit of course. If you want enfeeble, i think you pretty much only have option to keep it in helmet in cold snap slot, and get rid of 2nd cwdt setup.

Alira must have in this build? i kill all bandits - i cant play in this build?
i had fun with the build got it to lvl 90 but it just was not to my taste its too wierd trying to clear things with it, rlly bad clearspeed,

it definately makes up for it in boss dps though but like i say this build was just not to my taste but thanks for the guide and leaguestarter :)
"
1mark wrote:
Lvl 93 atm on Xbox. Farming Uber elder guardians and high maps. Very good build.
I don't have watcher eye vitality yet, but I got all the other key items.

My question is:
Should I be running hatred instead of vitality until I get the watcher eye?

Is vitality worth it without the jewel?

It's level 21 also 😎

Yes, from personal experience, Vitality is an extremely garbage aura and should NOT be used without the eye. You will benefit far more from Hatred, which is a HUGE DPS increase, over roughly ~100-150 extra life regen. The %life recovery from the Eye is what makes Vitality very strong.

For Uber Elder I actually ran Herald of Ash, Purity of Ice, and Arctic Armor - before getting my Vitality eye. Was farming him deathless with those 3 auras, i'd switch the Purity/Arctic for Hatred for mapping/delves.
"

i had fun with the build got it to lvl 90 but it just was not to my taste its too wierd trying to clear things with it, rlly bad clearspeed,

it definately makes up for it in boss dps though but like i say this build was just not to my taste but thanks for the guide and leaguestarter :)

I agree this kind of build is not for everyone - however, the clearspeed is actually one of the faster ones I've ever played for SPECIFIC maps. I farmed T16 Haunted Mansion which is very tight corridors, making this build ridiculous - just throw up blades (with 30% BV Duration helm and Efficacy gem) they last a long time, and can just run through the entire map in under 2 minutes. Should be similar concept with Underground Sea.

If you want to farm stuff like Burial Chambers or other open-layout maps... yea, this build sucks. Guardian maps are mostly linear though so it felt good farming them + uber elder. Delves also quite linear.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Sep 25, 2018, 9:30:35 AM

Have your tried herald of purity? It give flat physical damage to spell. Could it be better then herald of ice?
Last edited by 1mark on Sep 25, 2018, 1:21:12 PM
Yeah the clearspeed isnt that good. This is something i knew before. My problem are the deaths in every third map i play. The damage income is so heavy, i never seen something before. And i didnt know why. Thinking of quitting this build and sell my gear -.-
"
Loki1338 wrote:
Yeah the clearspeed isnt that good. This is something i knew before. My problem are the deaths in every third map i play. The damage income is so heavy, i never seen something before. And i didnt know why. Thinking of quitting this build and sell my gear -.-

That's really strange, because this is by far the safest build i ever played. In your setup, I'd start with removing immortal call - you dont really want two cwdt-immortal call links. And you dont need life flask either.
"
KooperT wrote:
"
1mark wrote:
Lvl 93 atm on Xbox. Farming Uber elder guardians and high maps. Very good build.
I don't have watcher eye vitality yet, but I got all the other key items.

My question is:
Should I be running hatred instead of vitality until I get the watcher eye?

Is vitality worth it without the jewel?

It's level 21 also 😎

Yes, from personal experience, Vitality is an extremely garbage aura and should NOT be used without the eye. You will benefit far more from Hatred, which is a HUGE DPS increase, over roughly ~100-150 extra life regen. The %life recovery from the Eye is what makes Vitality very strong.

For Uber Elder I actually ran Herald of Ash, Purity of Ice, and Arctic Armor - before getting my Vitality eye. Was farming him deathless with those 3 auras, i'd switch the Purity/Arctic for Hatred for mapping/delves.
"

I agree this kind of build is not for everyone - however, the clearspeed is actually one of the faster ones I've ever played for SPECIFIC maps. I farmed T16 Haunted Mansion which is very tight corridors, making this build ridiculous - just throw up blades (with 30% BV Duration helm and Efficacy gem) they last a long time, and can just run through the entire map in under 2 minutes. Should be similar concept with Underground Sea.

If you want to farm stuff like Burial Chambers or other open-layout maps... yea, this build sucks. Guardian maps are mostly linear though so it felt good farming them + uber elder. Delves also quite linear.

Have your tried the new herald of purity instead of herald of ice? It give flat physical damage to spell. Could it be better then herald of ice?

Any1?

Edit:
Bought a 20/20 herald of ice to test... And..

À 20/0 herald of purity is better, give more dps then 20/20 herald of ice.
Last edited by 1mark on Sep 25, 2018, 1:55:41 PM

I personally wouldn't run Herald of Purity as the DPS in this build is already more than enough to clear all T16 maps / bosses. An extra small flat physical to spells is not that big of a deal, since you already get a massive chunk from Disintegrator. Herald of Purity gives something like 2% more dps maybe.

Herald of Ice gives cold damage (freeze trash & shatter corpses) and the ice explosions help AoE clear.

Personally I suggest running Herald of Ash + Hatred. If you have the Eye, then Herald of Ash + Vitality + Herald of Ice (or Arctic Armor). This way you get some extra "trash clear" with the fire overkill/herald explosion and added cold allows freeze/shatters.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info