[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

is there any way to make this build make faster?

im used to Play wander/ mostly pathfinder builds idk
Can someone verify my character please? Almost done with leveling and have gotten some decent items.
Get more Life on all the rares, boots 30% MS, swap armor flask out for atziris, swap out tabula for a corrupted 6 link with your Colors, ist better having shitty stats on the armor than none at all.
How much life on rares on average? Also at what life levels can I do uber lab?
I also switched to blasphemy warlords Mark since regen feels bad
This build expensive to start. Only jewels takes atlot: Unnatural 3ex, Might of the meek 1 ex each. Kaoms 2.5ex. Already almost 8ex. Not recommend if play not much, or not good at flipping or collecting currency. But if u play 1 char for 3 month its ok.
"
Kane1992 wrote:
is there any way to make this build make faster?

im used to Play wander/ mostly pathfinder builds idk

flame dash
Unnatural Instinct jewel gives the movespeed nodes near the center

i find once u put kaoms roots on ur shockingly slow but very tanky as a compensate

i made it to level 85 with just these two core items its as expensive as you make it.
"
Cchris07 wrote:

i made it to level 85 with just these two core items its as expensive as you make it.

At lvl 79 u already had like 5ex worth of items. U had all the core jewels. Not everyone till that lvl have so much of currency, i wonder where u get so much as 1st toon.
Last edited by xDGree on Sep 5, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
"
xDGree wrote:
This build expensive to start. Only jewels takes atlot: Unnatural 3ex, Might of the meek 1 ex each. Kaoms 2.5ex. Already almost 8ex. Not recommend if play not much, or not good at flipping or collecting currency. But if u play 1 char for 3 month its ok.

Yes, the build is very expensive as you have damage or life without the fucking 2 ex jewels. I will drop some damage nodes on the tree and find more life. Have already gotten 80 or so life on almost all gear and still struggling. The damage is good ATM for early maps but atleast one might of the Meek is really needed fast
"
bababiad wrote:
"
xDGree wrote:

Yes, the build is very expensive as you have damage or life without the fucking 2 ex jewels. I will drop some damage nodes on the tree and find more life. Have already gotten 80 or so life on almost all gear and still struggling. The damage is good ATM for early maps but atleast one might of the Meek is really needed fast

It's also only 5 days into league and there was just a post on reddit about unnatural instinct and might of the meek(1 of which is brand new to the game). Prices will definitely drop over the next couple of weeks to make it more affordable. Even Disintegrator is 5 ex now since very few are on uber elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info