[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Thoughts on lancing steel over frost blades for leveling?

And what is the verdict on war banner? It seems very strong so far, but obviously still just leveling.
What would be the best order to pick the ascendancy skills?
warbanner for leveling seem so insane. You pop vaal double strike, place the war banner for adrenaline buff and bosses die in 2 sec.

How did you sustian your mana before claw notes guys? I took 1 mana leech note but it doesn't do anything.
Last edited by monoriee on Dec 8, 2018, 5:16:11 AM
i can still kill uber atziri in standard

did notice the decrease in dps 20% or less
Great guide! Thanks for it!
Been having alot of fun with this in the new league. Its insane for all the things. Breezing in maps, delve, safehouses and stuff.
Been abit lucky with my gear and drops.

My gear atm on my lvl 88 champion:

Thanks to the OP for this guide.

Have to confirm, I've done every content (Elder, Atziri, Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, etc)

Most, deathless. (Today)

8.2k Life / 80 All res

Last edited by JokeGame on Dec 9, 2018, 5:46:28 PM
Just now in T10 maps, doing good so far, even without gem swaps for bosses.

What do you thing about Immortal Call level? In most builds people recommend lower level <5... What about this build? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thing higher is better, we don't need protection for small hits when we get life back in the moment.
"
JokeGame wrote:
Thanks to the OP for this guide.

Have to confirm, I've done every content (Elder, Atziri, Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, etc)

Most, deathless. (Today)

8.2k Life / 80 All res

So I am to understand that shaper offhand still works well?
2nd bloodseeker isn't necessary ?
What skill did you guys level with this league?? and dose a 2h weapon better for leveling or what?
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Dec 10, 2018, 1:43:14 PM
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
What skill did you guys level with this league?? and dose a 2h weapon better for leveling or what?

I leveled with Frost blades and then swap to reave later on. Leveling with 1h weapons did just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info