[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Hallo, How many dps have u got in Minotaur video?
IGN: Javana
i never though that 2 ascendancy points would make that much of a difference.
BUt damn it feels alot better now using "worthy foe" instead of "fortitude" for now. Leech now is more to an instant and the damage also went up (still not that good, but only lvl 83, so meh)

Now a few more levels+nodes and uber lab should be managable
Last edited by Camatoo on Sep 29, 2018, 8:56:27 AM
Hi, I'd like some help deciding what my next upgrade should be. I'm only 82, but I've already done Minotaur, so my gear can't be too bad.
you have only 2.8% lige leech (1.2 bloodseeker +1.6 on skill tree) Is this enough for you?
Last edited by bliznec089 on Sep 30, 2018, 2:19:46 AM
Hey Dude im using an Elder ring with warlords mark lvl 12 on it, do u recommend not to use it cause enfeeble will be useless?
I've tried Uber Elder yesterday and I'm sad now, only managed to get to the first portal stage. I'm not the best at this game yet, but still - I was hoping over 8k life and instant leech would save me from being nearly one shotted.

I tried with the ruthless + ancestral call setup, cause the portal adds. Maybe I should have gone with the single target setup?

I feel like I'd need much more dps to both stay alive and keep the phases shorter, but I think the only thing I'm missing dps-wise is the helmet enchant for double dmg chance.

Any advice?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Myzreal/characters character: TheSleeperOfWomen
I enjoy creating thematic builds, that are still perfectly functional!

- [3.25] (CONCEPT) Master of Blades - Death by a Thousand Impales: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3533232
- [3.25] The Undying Vampire - Colin Robinson Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3438891
Not sure which rapier might be better.

First one has more crit potential, but fire instead of cold damage.
Second one has penetrate and cold, but gives me less DPS in the tooltip (didnt checked them on POB)

Any suggestions?

Other rapiers i found where 2+ ex

oh and i found a nice jewel

no life, but the stats are not bad.
Last edited by Camatoo on Sep 30, 2018, 12:46:08 PM
"
Myzreal wrote:
I've tried Uber Elder yesterday and I'm sad now, only managed to get to the first portal stage. I'm not the best at this game yet, but still - I was hoping over 8k life and instant leech would save me from being nearly one shotted.

I tried with the ruthless + ancestral call setup, cause the portal adds. Maybe I should have gone with the single target setup?

I feel like I'd need much more dps to both stay alive and keep the phases shorter, but I think the only thing I'm missing dps-wise is the helmet enchant for double dmg chance.

Any advice?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Myzreal/characters character: TheSleeperOfWomen

Your dps is just low. You're missing a jewel slot, bloodseeker corrupt, hemophilia corrupt, low phy rolls on rings, no damage mod on chest armor(maim or crit) and no vaal ancestral warchief. You can get about 30% more damage by dumping blood magic and going hatred, herald of purity and moving points around. Your life would go down to about 7700. You have 211kdps in the sustained config while I have 471kdps.

On uber elder, I just did him for the third time and only used two portals. One of the most important things about the fight is managing the arena events. You have to place the void balls and kill the degen adds correctly or the arena becomes unusable. The lower your dps the more this is important.
"
Camatoo wrote:
Not sure which rapier might be better.

First one has more crit potential, but fire instead of cold damage.
Second one has penetrate and cold, but gives me less DPS in the tooltip (didnt checked them on POB)

Any suggestions?

Other rapiers i found where 2+ ex

Do you see on the weapon where the crit multi says global critical strike multiplier but the crit chance doesn't? The crit chance roll only affects the sword base...which double strike does not use so it gives you no bonus.

Both swords aren't good or even what I consider starter. A starter stat weapon would have 35-40% of cold or fire, elemental damage penetration and a crit multi roll or craft. You can get one of these for like 10c or less.
Last edited by kan333 on Sep 30, 2018, 12:41:58 PM
So, crit multi is only for the weapon itself, but global is for your overall crit multi?

That would actually make more sense.
Im terrible at this game

but attack speed crafted on the weapon counts for both? or also just for the weapon itself?
Last edited by Camatoo on Sep 30, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info