Best Crit Ele-Hit Bow?

"
Rupenus wrote:
the better gear you have, the better dps chin sol provides.

About this bow,

This bow has good suffixes but has VERY bad prefixes. that additive fire is nothing compared to ele-hit's flat damage. +1 socketed gems is totally useless since the bow dictates the gem to be linked at frostferno(that mod had to be paired with +2 to be linked in this bow). 22% wed is just bench craft so basically, it's far from being competitively good in such saturated market.

Chil Sol damage only works best with point blank and at point blank range. At mid-high range this bow has almost twice the damage chin sol provides. I agree the flat fire damage on bow has little effect but +1 & WED isn't that bad.

"it's far from being competitively good in such saturated market"
Either you are a standard player or you clearly have no idea about what exactly that i am asking about here.

"
aliac123 wrote:
people say #1 and Best really easily.

Never said it's the best. I am asking people to link a better rare crit based bow for elemental hit preferably while using frostferno.
Last edited by vvamic on Aug 20, 2018, 12:08:57 PM
"
vvamic wrote:

Chin sol does give the most damage than any bow with point blank and at closest range. But you have to keep in mind that POB doesn't count in the chance mods on items. The double damage and power charge mods aren't taken in account.

IGN : Bondisk, Champion, Vegadisk
PVP Formula Guide Kor
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569081708, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569083928
PVP Formula Guide Eng
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571697824, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571734537
"
aliac123 wrote:
"
vvamic wrote:

Chin sol does give the most damage than any bow with point blank and at closest range. But you have to keep in mind that POB doesn't count in the chance mods on items. The double damage and power charge mods aren't taken in account.

I am aware you will get a base calculation on adding/removing mods but DD is calculated after hit chance & crit chance, so getting a real value on a crit build is not easy.

Since you used it in POB, you can tell me how does it fare vs other bows.
sorry buddy but ur calculation is wrong link POB..... beside if u really want a rare bow n not chin sol there's plenty of +3 bow that will beat that 1.

Beside if u really care about optimization for a ele hit build u will 100% use chin sol swap for single target, n something with better base AS for clearing map. No matter how u look at it a better AS base will give u a better clearspeed and chin sol will be more single target dmg, i think ur bow is nice but don't fall in the Demigod trap its far from being the top bow out there. For a rare ele hit bow i would actually use a bow with +2 chain for a better clearspeed n chin sol for the single target.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Aug 20, 2018, 3:27:21 PM

This one looks better in my opinion. Nice cold flat damage, nice speed. Checked in "tooltip damage", much higher then Chin Sol, much lower then Windripper, which has no "20% chance to deal double damage" though.
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
"
srogi_kotek wrote:

This one looks better in my opinion. Nice cold flat damage, nice speed. Checked in "tooltip damage", much higher then Chin Sol, much lower then Windripper, which has no "20% chance to deal double damage" though.

u need to double the tooltip for chin sol.......

Edit: me n rupenus have been planning so many different version of bow build no matter how u look at it no matter what skill Chin sol is always #1. Currently only maicedere bow could beat it on barrage/TS if he ET's PEN on is bow.

Has for ele hit get a chin sol with Crit corruption, and use a +2 chain shaper bow for the mapping.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Aug 20, 2018, 3:32:22 PM
"
philophil wrote:
sorry buddy but ur calculation is wrong link POB..... beside if u really want a rare bow n not chin sol there's plenty of +3 bow that will beat that 1.

Beside if u really care about optimization for a ele hit build u will 100% use chin sol swap for single target, n something with better base AS for clearing map. No matter how u look at it a better AS base will give u a better clearspeed and chin sol will be more single target dmg, i think ur bow is nice but don't fall in the Demigod trap its far from being the top bow out there. For a rare ele hit bow i would actually use a bow with +2 chain for a better clearspeed n chin sol for the single target.

Most of you guys don't understand, the +1 is really not a factor here. To get best DPS from Ele-hit everyone knows Frostferno is the way to go. It's the power charge gain/DD/Ele Pen combined with other mods that makes it stand out.

Consider doing a crit ele-hit build. With single target in Frostferno and mapping in bow. I couldn't find a better all rounder bow that works somewhat perfect for both mapping and single target.

As i said in a earlier post chin sol gives like 30% more damage in close range otherwise mid-long range my bow has around 30% more damage.

If I was doing a Resolute technique build or a capped crit chance build i would definitely go with chin sol for single target which i always have. Most high APS bow's like shortbows lack the DPS I am looking for.

Finally no offense to people who play Standard but I am not looking for any of the OP items there but looking for something currently available in Incursion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info