[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Finally did the build, flicker is really fun overall. Could you also take a look at my items and make some suggestions on how to improve my flicker damage? Molten is fine for now, but I want to clear through blue mobs faster
"
Naeria wrote:
What a great build!

Have been following it in Betrayal and managed to reach lvl 93+ (after the end of the league; but hey, its the fun that matters!)

Thanks for it, definitely.

I am still struggling sometimes against some betrayal encounters in red maps, as well as increased damage map mods.

Any chance you could have a look at my character and let me know what I could improve, appart from the helm enchant?

You need a gem with chance to blind
You also need to get the unique gems, Watchers eye / 2x might of the meek
How many jewel orbs and chromatics did yall use to get a 6link oro's...?
Im such a noob that idk how sad i shud be after usuing 100 jewel orbs and not even gettin a 5 link xD... I even put it up to 20% queality.
"
Deamatrix wrote:
How many jewel orbs and chromatics did yall use to get a 6link oro's...?
Im such a noob that idk how sad i shud be after usuing 100 jewel orbs and not even gettin a 5 link xD... I even put it up to 20% queality.

You mean fusing right? Hope you're not trying to get 6l with jews...

With fusings, its RNG. Can be 100 or 3000, just buy a 6link or hope for a miracle.
Why is immortal call, cast when damage taken etc at those exact levels? What happens if I level them higher?
"
Jaybum wrote:
Why is immortal call, cast when damage taken etc at those exact levels? What happens if I level them higher?

CWDT is lower than lvl20 so it triggers more often. CWDT only supports gems till certain lvl, if they are higher lvl, they won't trigger.
Really love this build, i'm clearing tier 15 atm but i do feel like my single target damage is not the greatest and i have struggle with multiple bosses and buffed once.

My flicker clear is also starting to struggle a bit and my survival is in the dumpster lol, can you take a look at my build and see what i should improve? Cheers -a fellow flicker
No matter what I do, I continue to die on difficult maps. I understand that you need to look for simple fashion, but then it's easier to just sit at home and not go anywhere.
Would you mind taking a look at my character? I think my next 2 upgrades will be a 6 link belly and then a 6 link oro in that order. What else can I improve on? Thanks.
"
Geefy420 wrote:
Really love this build, i'm clearing tier 15 atm but i do feel like my single target damage is not the greatest and i have struggle with multiple bosses and buffed once.

My flicker clear is also starting to struggle a bit and my survival is in the dumpster lol, can you take a look at my build and see what i should improve? Cheers -a fellow flicker

Single target dps could be a lot better - the trick is to scale the amount of balls fired by molten strike. Most of molten strike damage is balls. With +2 helmet and a dying sun # of balls would go from 5 to 9 which would be an 80% more multiplier. So two items would almost double your molten strike damage.

For survival I'd definitely prioritize more hp, everything else looks good.

"
yltor wrote:
No matter what I do, I continue to die on difficult maps. I understand that you need to look for simple fashion, but then it's easier to just sit at home and not go anywhere.

Everything looks good, I don't know what's going on. If there would be one thing though its that your damage is quite low, I wouldn't recommend doing guardians without at least a 6 link molten strike.

"
Jaybum wrote:
Would you mind taking a look at my character? I think my next 2 upgrades will be a 6 link belly and then a 6 link oro in that order. What else can I improve on? Thanks.

For sure those two upgrades would help a lot.

After that go for a +2 Molten strike helmet, it's a huge boost of damage.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info