3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Because an additional 10% damage taken from Mana, so 40% damage mitigation total.

Technically I believe you could flip to a Atziri Splendour because of the +100 mana gained on kill, but not sure how much more stable it would be.
Heya, currently trying your build in standard.

this is what im currently sitting on https://pastebin.com/HfwWcDx4 at lvl 73.
how come im so behind in damage compared to you?
die pretty easy, because it takes time to clear, in low level maps like lvl 6 to 8.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you :)
Last edited by Ovelhazinha on Aug 29, 2018, 12:06:42 PM
You probably aren't dying because of lack of damage. You're dying because you only have 2000hp, 24% lightning resist, and -25% chaos resist. Mostly because of the very low lightning resist.

Your damage is low because of your low level freeze pulse gem. It's level 15 and has no quality. Either give it time to level up, or buy a higher level one. Gem level (especially Freeze Pulse) is vital to having good damage.

The rest of your damage will get there once you upgrade your gear more and get more + crit, critmulti, and spell damage on it. Just make sure you're always looking for good +hp items with resistances. Having max elemental resistances is essential. Trying to get chaos resist to around 0% is typically safe.
"
Xallion wrote:
You probably aren't dying because of lack of damage. You're dying because you only have 2000hp, 24% lightning resist, and -25% chaos resist. Mostly because of the very low lightning resist.

Your damage is low because of your low level freeze pulse gem. It's level 15 and has no quality. Either give it time to level up, or buy a higher level one. Gem level (especially Freeze Pulse) is vital to having good damage.

The rest of your damage will get there once you upgrade your gear more and get more + crit, critmulti, and spell damage on it. Just make sure you're always looking for good +hp items with resistances. Having max elemental resistances is essential. Trying to get chaos resist to around 0% is typically safe.

Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it :)
Ill keep an eye on better items :)
And i bought a lvl 20, 20 quality Freezing Pulse, and boosted my damage alot.
Great build, thank you for sharing. Quite cheap to start with and progresses to end-game really fast. Definitely my Delve league-starter as the build suffered neither any nerfs not any buffs. We gained however 1 passive point due to the tree change.
Hi did anyone have passive tree for this build cause when i paste the one for PoB i get empty tree.
works for me just put it into pob seems fine

https://pastebin.com/nQ2gnirZ
ign: ROCSpoe
Yes it's working now :D
What i see my PoB was not up to date so it was the problem :D
path of building link updated for 3.4! in pob section happy delving!
ign: ROCSpoe
Any update about what to use in the meantime until void batteries drop in price.

Right now they are obnoxiously pricey. I'm currently running dual tulborn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info