3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

will most likely be revisiting this build in 3.6 stay tuned!

will update the pob when pob gets updated
ign: ROCSpoe
Can't wait to see what you'll change for this in 3.6.
Hi.

I've now been playing around a bit and came to wonder.
Why not use a loreweave and then go for the acrobatics defenses? Maybe pick up some life, projectile dmg and a jewel socket on the way?

The reason to why i'm asking, is that i feel the mana regen is strong enough, when you take a hit and are boxed in, you have nothing left to get out of there with dash or lightning warp.

Am I just crazy here?

That aside i really love the build, but i'm also a big fan of front loading dmg abilities such as Freezing Pulse. The rapidness of the shots and the potential for big d*ck dmg.
Last edited by Xetish on Feb 27, 2019, 11:31:14 AM
"
Hi.

Why not use a loreweave and then go for the acrobatics defenses? Maybe pick up some life, projectile dmg and a jewel socket on the way?

The reason to why i'm asking, is that i feel the mana regen is strong enough, when you take a hit and are boxed in, you have nothing left to get out of there with dash or lightning warp.

Am I just crazy here?

That aside i really love the build, but i'm also a big fan of front loading dmg abilities such as Freezing Pulse. The rapidness of the shots and the potential for big d*ck dmg.

no you are definitely right loreweave is by far the most damage and also defense for that matter, i just dont like using it as i feel as its days are limited if it doesnt get nerfed it will probs still be bis i have updated pob with loreweave now @ 4.5 mil dps full buffed :P
ign: ROCSpoe
Notes are out. We got a buff :) . Mana will cost more, but I think that is manageable.
"
phroztbyt3 wrote:
Notes are out. We got a buff :) . Mana will cost more, but I think that is manageable.

Yeah I think this is a good thing for the build. Looked at the tree as well and it's mostly the same from what I can tell. An other good dual wield wheel left of witch will be nice.
"
RocsPOE wrote:
"
Hi.

Am I just crazy here?

no you are definitely right loreweave is by far the most damage and also defense for that matter, i just dont like using it as i feel as its days are limited if it doesnt get nerfed it will probs still be bis i have updated pob with loreweave now @ 4.5 mil dps full buffed :P

Looking forward to see what changes you are making.
As always, I might change some things as I go along.
But I really want you to revisit this in 3.6. ;)
Hi,

Any chance you can add some leveling skill trees to the guide? :)
update for PoB when ?????? :D
"
stig2016 wrote:
update for PoB when ?????? :D

So I just fiddled in PoB myself. The issue at the moment is that even though the tree is there, they haven't added all the skill buffs just yet (only like 3 or 4 skills thus far).

I assume its SO much to add, it'll take a bit. Just a hunch they'll probably be ready with the legitimate version on PoB to for 3.6 around launch day.

But I did fiddle with PoB's new 3.6 skill tree just to see what I could make best.

Here is what I've done (No I'm not the build creator, but I did manage to get roughly about .7m more dps out of it with more survivability using a vaal regalia built for MoM builds).

https://pastebin.com/YZzc6XrB

NOTE:
I have this odd suspicion that the hard part will be mana utilization. But what will balance out all this is the increase in DPS. Which will make it easier for us to add more life or ES or whatever you want to use for defense. Nobody really needs 20m dps with empower lv4 for example. So gg-ing this should be slightly easier. It's still as usual going to be about mana cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info