3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

"
Aulmeyda wrote:
So I'm stupid, why Increased Critical Strikes support on Herald of Ice?

Does the crit chance somehow transfer to FP because it adds cold damage to spells?

Hypothermia does more damage on chilled targets, does this mean it'll only deal more damage starting on the 2nd hit?

I also don't understand why Ice Bite is on Herald of Ice, if I put it on FP I can consistently get frenzy charges, but if I put it on Herald of Ice, it's much more difficult trying to get a killing blow with the explosion.

Loving the build so far, I'm just clueless when it comes to the mechanics. Also how much tooltip dps should I be seeing?

Edit: Also why not innervate on Herald of Ice?

essentially hypothermia is on your 2nd pulse, but it still is the biggest damage increase for bosses, i like having the best single target gems in my freezing pulse as you cannot sustain frenzys no point having it on freezing pulse, just in herald for frenzys while mapping, as you can see from my gameplay i never had an issue sustaining frenzys whilst mapping
ign: ROCSpoe
In the process of leveling this build as it looks incredible but I have some concerns about endgame. Has anyone had experience in deep delves with this build?

Obviously it has plenty of damage but just wondering how the defenses stack up down there. I plan to use a loreweave and lavianga's to add some extra layers to the freeze/shatter defense. Maybe toss in a frostwall/phase run combo if possible but we'll see.

Has anyone had issues while delving? And thank you for putting this guide together.
Last edited by Vanguard28 on Oct 8, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
I tested it out, atm lvl 92 and I must say this char makes so fun. T16 maps, shaper 300+ delve are easy.

But I invested a lot which isn't necessarily. I one shot most of the packs in T16 in a 2man party without aura bot. Maps bosses are perma freeze and can't do nothing.

With lvl 86 I tried uber elder but I failed, it's hard to play (I had at this time only 3.5k life) and with my uber elder farm char I don't need to move away from skills with 10k up and ~15k life regen, so I struggled with the movement maybe I give it a try with 94.
Here's my gear:

Thanks for this build, I think I will go for the 100. It makes a lot of fun seeing everything frozen and shatter 🙈
With the buffs to Flame Dash in 3.4, do you still recommend using Lightning Warp. Flame dash feels so good now and it would free up some gem slots as well.
I didn't tested it with flame dash but I think u will be slower cause of the limitations with 3 charges.
"
xaiyx wrote:
I tested it out, atm lvl 92 and I must say this char makes so fun. T16 maps, shaper 300+ delve are easy.

But I invested a lot which isn't necessarily. I one shot most of the packs in T16 in a 2man party without aura bot. Maps bosses are perma freeze and can't do nothing.

With lvl 86 I tried uber elder but I failed, it's hard to play (I had at this time only 3.5k life) and with my uber elder farm char I don't need to move away from skills with 10k up and ~15k life regen, so I struggled with the movement maybe I give it a try with 94.
Here's my gear:

Thanks for this build, I think I will go for the 100. It makes a lot of fun seeing everything frozen and shatter 🙈

Great job! Your character is stronger than mine by the looks just needs some abyssal sockets somewhere.
"
Vanguard28 wrote:
With the buffs to Flame Dash in 3.4, do you still recommend using Lightning Warp. Flame dash feels so good now and it would free up some gem slots as well.

i feel like you could use flame dash as a i didnt lightning warp off cooldown, up to u tho
I have this crappy belt I will use on my next Uber elder tries and need a good abyss jewel

Maybe with taste of hate and removing quicksilver flask for it cause my resis are all capped at 80

But I need to learn the fight more with squishy characters. If u make an error u are dead.

What u think maybe a ring with poachers marks is better? With life/mana on hit maybe that works better cause our leech isn't instant.

But overall great build and make a lot of fun
"
xaiyx wrote:
I have this crappy belt I will use on my next Uber elder tries and need a good abyss jewel

Maybe with taste of hate and removing quicksilver flask for it cause my resis are all capped at 80

But I need to learn the fight more with squishy characters. If u make an error u are dead.

What u think maybe a ring with poachers marks is better? With life/mana on hit maybe that works better cause our leech isn't instant.

But overall great build and make a lot of fun

i had the same thoughts but unfortunately poachers mark only gives recovery on hits from attacks so we wont gain any benefit from spell casts, warlords seems like the only way to get some sort of recovery ( i wish they would combine the mana leech gem and life leech gem for other means for self casters to have better forms of sustain) one can only dream
Last edited by RocsPOE on Oct 10, 2018, 10:01:18 PM
LOVE the build man. I had a auto bomber assassin sitting in limbo that I hate and never use- but haven't found a build I wanted to commit the respect points towards. I almost have all the gear you recommend and cant wait to try it out! thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info