3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

"
Another "OMG 100 MILLION DPS" nonsense thread. This is click-bait basically.

Phoenix kill shows ~2.5-3M DPS (with Vaal Double Strike summons on) and this value was achieved with insane 400+ pDPS sword, insane off-hand stat-stick, very good body armour, best helmet enchantment etc. Your 'build' is nothing but copy of Mathil's league starter build with extremely expensive gear (over 100 ex invested).

There is no 'build' behind this thread, this is just extremely expensive gear which makes any character end-game viable.

And the most funny thing is: with all those insane gear and currency investments you have same DPS as Mathil had on 5L setup with few ex budget.

edit:
"
stormyknight wrote:
Incursion Phoenix Deletion... Couldn't even fully buff before he gets completely removed from the game...Lvl 86 and lvl 18-19 gems.

I checked out your gems setup and i see Vaal Double Strike 21/20 and Maim 21/20 while all other gems are 19/20. Which makes your statement about lvl 18-19 gems being a scam because your 21/20 gems gives you 16% more DPS over all 19/20 gems.

hm,actually check in pob and omg really, just 4 kk not 8=)weare is another 4 million dps?)))
Whats the bis armour for this build, rare with 1.5% crit, or Loreweave? In terms of faster melting uElder.
Why are you using poachers mark with blood magic? woudlnt that get you in a one shot postision? or only use it for one shot bosses?
"
Pazach wrote:
Why are you using poachers mark with blood magic? woudlnt that get you in a one shot postision? or only use it for one shot bosses?

that gem link is to proc adrenaline manually, it gets you in "low life" status.
I made this post in the other Double Strike, I am kinda of using both builds for advice and both of you guys seem on top of the game so here it goes, would love any and all advice you can give.

Health right now is 5.3k

I must say I really struggled with the Gladiator Reave build and decided to give this a try after seeing some VDS videos. This thing is a beast, melts boss's and although a little slower map clearer, its barely noticeable once you get the rhythm. I have like 350+ deaths with Reave and it seems to be constant complaint. I ran T15's last night like they were T2's

My goal this season has been to push elder so I am on a start, I just came from reave so I have some gems to move around along with and using tombfists does hurt me on resistances.

Should I ditch the tombs and go for a good rare with life/res/ats/melee or whatever plus the gems and then I can run kaoms as well for the elder fight. Plus that will clear another 1-2 ex for me.

This will allow me to ditch res on my jewels and since I only need like 100 int, I can get rid of my int heavy rings and get better rolls especially on the one with 40 life.

Also I snagged this armor for 6 ex, think I should have just gone with a 79/80 loreweave with good stats for 7-8ish? I just need life and getting up there with a good phys roll/crit/ele and life gets pricey as they may have 3 but not 4 or great dmg and 23 life.

Right now I am at 7 ex in reserves without touching other currencies or selling gear. I am thinking of maybe going for a better ring with no int, more life, more res and maybe a better off hand 35%+. After I fix my gems and flasks of course.

Where do you think 7-10 ex would be best spent right now. Again also should I ditch the tombs and also would a loreweave be a better option? Also the empty slot in the boots is artic armour, even with lvl 3 enlighten I am a bit gimped. Think I should go blood magic on the whirling blades then be set with the 3 auras?

I was really getting tired of dying, this build is the fucking resurrection of fun again for us normal guys with less than 100ex.

I also went fortify instead of adrenaline so I am going to ditch the em on whirling. Any good replacements? Defiantly going to purchase a sin's rebirth and keep Atziri for the leech. I cant imagine another 100% increase in damage on the clones, those mfer's are already mad men.

What about a watchers eye with the stat crit chance with hatred? Is it worth 6-7+ ex over other upgrades?

I enjoyed this build for the most part, had 320k dps in PoB at level 89 and was able to clear t15 maps all but phys and ele reflect, didnt ever get a t16 map drop. I quit the league today because I dont see myself getting a 6l loreweave, triple extra phys as ele stat stick, or double strike enchant starkonja. All of these are 4ex+ and hard to come by near the end of the league when its dying. Mapping was fine on the loreweave 5l just swap maim for melee splash for bosses/clearing. I had 4 1/2 days played in game with the atlas being 130/158

here is my PoB if anyone is curious: https://pastebin.com/NkqBHnSA
Last edited by Mistive on Aug 1, 2018, 6:29:00 PM
"
Gulfripper wrote:
I made this post in the other Double Strike, I am kinda of using both builds for advice and both of you guys seem on top of the game so here it goes, would love any and all advice you can give.

Health right now is 5.3k

I must say I really struggled with the Gladiator Reave build and decided to give this a try after seeing some VDS videos. This thing is a beast, melts boss's and although a little slower map clearer, its barely noticeable once you get the rhythm. I have like 350+ deaths with Reave and it seems to be constant complaint. I ran T15's last night like they were T2's

My goal this season has been to push elder so I am on a start, I just came from reave so I have some gems to move around along with and using tombfists does hurt me on resistances.

Should I ditch the tombs and go for a good rare with life/res/ats/melee or whatever plus the gems and then I can run kaoms as well for the elder fight. Plus that will clear another 1-2 ex for me.

This will allow me to ditch res on my jewels and since I only need like 100 int, I can get rid of my int heavy rings and get better rolls especially on the one with 40 life.

Also I snagged this armor for 6 ex, think I should have just gone with a 79/80 loreweave with good stats for 7-8ish? I just need life and getting up there with a good phys roll/crit/ele and life gets pricey as they may have 3 but not 4 or great dmg and 23 life.

Right now I am at 7 ex in reserves without touching other currencies or selling gear. I am thinking of maybe going for a better ring with no int, more life, more res and maybe a better off hand 35%+. After I fix my gems and flasks of course.

Where do you think 7-10 ex would be best spent right now. Again also should I ditch the tombs and also would a loreweave be a better option? Also the empty slot in the boots is artic armour, even with lvl 3 enlighten I am a bit gimped. Think I should go blood magic on the whirling blades then be set with the 3 auras?

I was really getting tired of dying, this build is the fucking resurrection of fun again for us normal guys with less than 100ex.

I also went fortify instead of adrenaline so I am going to ditch the em on whirling. Any good replacements? Defiantly going to purchase a sin's rebirth and keep Atziri for the leech. I cant imagine another 100% increase in damage on the clones, those mfer's are already mad men.

What about a watchers eye with the stat crit chance with hatred? Is it worth 6-7+ ex over other upgrades?

mate, wanna ask u about reave glad, its really hard to play?

Sorry for late reply, although it may have a better clear speed, its weak as all hell and it takes a shit load of currency to be able to take down anything besides trash mobs.

I have really enjoyed VDS over reave and have taken down elder and shaper and working my way to ubers.

Honestly the same gear in reave, I would be surprised if I could take down the guardians.

Put it this way, I did red elder with reave and was down to last 2 portals each elder guardian if not having to run them twice, then I only got Elder to like 60%.

Switched to VDS and did elder first try no problem deathless.

I run t16 guardians usually deathless and at most 2 deaths with really gnar mods.

Once you get used to it and with the 2 gem swap map clear is really not that bad, especially when you are not dying.

Playing something similar in flashback. Being going quite slow as haven't had much time to play, and was struggling with gearing. Got a bit of a boost yesterday when I sold a random omnitect drop for 300c (worth more, but wanted the play money)

Current gear

Need to level haku for a life craft on the chest. No luck 6 linking the thing yet either. Gloves are kind of placeholders for now. Amulet and right ring could do with an upgrade.
Offhand is because I like the extra cold, and rapiers were cheaper than sceptres. Funnily enough it's ALL shaper mods, just not the ones I wanted!

Got a better weapon waiting

Was a 6 mod, annulled off a suffix. Will just get attack speed to start. Might suffix scour eventually.
Crit chance shouldn't be too bad with the chest mod. If I can get a glove corrupt and a hatred watchers eye, even better. Shame that t1 cold res wasn't t1 attack speed! Would be 460 pdps. The res does actually help a bit though, as does the leech.
Rolled a lot of the gear myself which has been fun, if not the most efficient!

Last edited by Carlovski on Aug 10, 2018, 6:34:55 AM
Ok, lvl 88 now, and finally linked my chest and crafted my gear pieces. Rest of the gear is a bit crappy still as all my currency was going into the chest. Can hopefully improve amulet and maybe switch to tombfists next, depending on how good jewels I can get. Maybe a stygian too. More flat damage would be good, though the base damage of my sword is pretty good, so it's not the most important.
Base crit is a bit low though, but still at 69% effective crit with flasks up. Some kind of power charge generation might help, or get the crit enchant on helm.

Current gear

Got an ok enchant first try on boots - good for clear as my leap slams aren't quite as fast as I'd like.

Haven't managed to take on anything too challenging yet, can't get maps going at all. Damage is stupid though. Uber izaro was a joke, even with my clearing setup and no vaal double strike. Yellow elder obviously was easy, on the 5l. Went full single target, which was a mistake. Not needed and it's easier to clear the portals with the clear setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info