[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

Started building this one like a week ago. Super fun build. But I am having problems with high tier incursions and single target damage. I don't know how to post my build here so can anyone of you help me how to up my damage a bit ?
"
Renisaur wrote:
I'm planning on starting with this build for flashback league, what do you recommend I do for leveling especially considering how it'll be a fresh economy?

Not a good idea lol. It was my league starter, but I leveled as life vaal double strike. Even then, the build will be very expensive for a week or more. Try a completely different build first, either a different character or respec. Reasons:

--Boots require lv 70 to wear
--Boots are obtained thru breach upgrades, meaning people need to start farming maps until you see one for sale. They will be expensive in the beginning
--It's nearly impossible to "level as a CI build" because you have to start with life, then switch to ES/CI. You need a lot of regret orbs and gear at the same time when you switch.
--The chest is pretty much necessary, and they only drop from uber atziri. So you wont see any in the market for a while
--And of course shaper gloves only drop from shaper, so the price will be very high. It might take a while for the price to drop (it always drops fast)

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jul 26, 2018, 6:36:00 AM
"
Started building this one like a week ago. Super fun build. But I am having problems with high tier incursions and single target damage. I don't know how to post my build here so can anyone of you help me how to up my damage a bit ?

I can help. Make sure you have the 4 link that I have in my boots. They double my damage for single target temporarily.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"

I can help. Make sure you have the 4 link that I have in my boots. They double my damage for single target temporarily.

Ah alright thank you! Do you have any other recommendations for my build? What kind of changes would make it better?
Nice one, was looking at different red trail flicker builds for reference. IMO best Wasp's nest corruption would be the chance to bleed/attack dmg against bleeding enemies so that you could drop the Chance to bleed support (that's what I did on my build, but with another weapon)
Can I do this without ANY watchers eye?
"
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"

Ah alright thank you! Do you have any other recommendations for my build? What kind of changes would make it better?

Oh, your build looks like this persons: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2166877/page/1

That build (Varunastra + Escape artist) has much less damage than my version. You also fail to take the best varunastra nodes (deadly dilettante) or use might of meek near claw/dagger. And, I think you might not have enough strength to make shaper gloves worth it, plus you dont have the frenzy corruption on it. Shaper gloves are nice for getting accuracy, but you alraedy have lots from weapon/ring, so it is less useful in that regard too. Youre also missing lions roar.

I suggest you switch to wasp nest claw, follow my tree, get frenzy shaper gloves, etc. Whether you change the Ascendency points is up to you. I know the 550+ ES version of the chest is more expensive.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jul 26, 2018, 10:21:26 AM
A pity not to have the shell still in the std, could it be that the anchor points and the following sequence?
"
Severinus3 wrote:
Nice one, was looking at different red trail flicker builds for reference. IMO best Wasp's nest corruption would be the chance to bleed/attack dmg against bleeding enemies so that you could drop the Chance to bleed support (that's what I did on my build, but with another weapon)

Claws cannot get a bleed corruption. AND, chance to bleed is actually a good support gem as long as you have a fast claw. It's not really a drawback, unless youre stacking a ton of flat phys elsewhere or your weapon is nearly mirror-tier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info