Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Wanted to say thanks for the great guide killed shaper deathless and uber elder for the first time ever. Made a lot of currency too this league!
"
koros wrote:
"
Jack2789 wrote:
@koros
Thanks for the reply, I un-privated my profile, I didn't even know it was set to private. I'll figure out how to import my character into POB, and check it out more there. I am already running MOM/EB and I have zero mana problems atm, is lavianga's/watchers eye really mandatory?

Download the program -> run it -> choose "import/export build" -> in "Character import" type in your profile name (for example: koros) -> press Start -> it will list all the characters you have in-game -> choose your Saboteur -> choose to import "Passive Tree and Jewel" AND "Items and Skills" -> Press "Done"

Then go to "Configuration" and stick "Do you use Power Charges" AND "Do you use Frenzy Charges"
Then in "is enemy a boss" choose "Shaper/Guardians"

Now your tree/item/gems setup will be listed in the appropriate box -> you can change it (skill tree / item / or gears) to see how the change affect the character.

In "Main skill" drop-box, choose Arc
Use it as a benchmark, if your Arc dps is around 45k+, you are capable of doing Uber Elder!

------------------------------------

The flask is mandatory for MoM user
The watcher's eye with "damage gain as mana" OR "15% movement speed with Grace" is good to have. 1st mod is cheap, 2nd mod is a little expensive, with 2mods maybe a little expensive, I used to have a watcher eye with both mods, not that expensive in ISC, IHC I don't know :D
For HC, when you die, it's done :D So it's good to have as many layers of defense as possible, the flask and watcher's eye are 2 of those :D

POB is showing 38k DPS on shaper for lightning spire, and 25k for arc. Is that 40k number you mentioned for arc or lightning spire? Or both? I'm not sure how to get any more dps out of my character. Also this is with a scepter/shield now. Currently sitting at 5.2k life with the shield now though, which is nice.

I should note that I'm not exactly looking to kill uber elder/shaper or even normal elder/shaper here, I'm fine just running T15 maps and possibly uber lab, I'm not sure if this build can even run uber lab or not. If there's anywhere you think I can squeeze in some damage let me know!
Last edited by Jack2789 on Jul 20, 2018, 9:10:57 PM
"
Jack2789 wrote:

POB is showing 38k DPS on shaper for lightning spire, and 25k for arc. Is that 40k number you mentioned for arc or lightning spire? Or both? I'm not sure how to get any more dps out of my character. Also this is with a scepter/shield now. Currently sitting at 5.2k life with the shield now though, which is nice.

I should note that I'm not exactly looking to kill uber elder/shaper or even normal elder/shaper here, I'm fine just running T15 maps and possibly uber lab, I'm not sure if this build can even run uber lab or not. If there's anywhere you think I can squeeze in some damage let me know!

Arc dps is at 25k, but there are something I would recommend:
- You don't use Shimmeron(s), so the way you pick Doom Cast is not very optimal. It takes 4points to get there, while picking either Heartseeker or Throatseeker or Crackling Speed yield same dps with only 3 points invested.
- You decide to go deeper into Templar area (actually it is 1% less life regen and 40% less mana regen than going Scion wheel, life pool is approximately the same). If you still decide to go that route. Start picking Deep Thoughts in Witch area for more mana for MoM, then pick the jewel slots and put life/mana/dps jewels in them.
- You are pretty much stay at 25k dps on Arc until you can get better pieces of gears with dps stats (helmet and rings with flat lightning dmg to spells, crit multi or lightning damage on jewels, ect...)
- But worry not, you only aim for clearing tier15 at most, you should be fine with a little less dps. But keep in mind, the capability of ending the fight quick with crazy dps is also another type of defense hehe. Most fights up to tier 15 ended right after it started, iirc :)
- I may try some tier 15 with 25k Shaper dps to see how it goes, if I still have some tier 15 maps in my stash. I'll let you know if I do.
What kind of shaper dps would I need for uber lab?
"
Jack2789 wrote:

You can even do uber lab with 12k dps tooltip. Just lay traps and lightning spire right before he spawns. He will die on the spot :p
"
Jack2789 wrote:

Just get in there and try. It will just take longer to kill bosses :)
Just found a Stygian vise belt on the trade market I was going to buy for this build
It has high life and resists and also has a %trap throwing speed
Does that help this build as well ? Does that increase arc damage ?
Hi can you check my profile and give some advices about how can i improve my character with some changes or some upgrades please?

Btw i don't know how to link my items to thread sorry :)
Uber Elder tilted me after i failed lots of sets , Just cancer game deinstalled
"
erkanisuf wrote:
Uber Elder tilted me after i failed lots of sets , Just cancer game deinstalled

I failed a lot of sets at first try too! But after the first kill it gets easier! Don't give up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info