Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
bitbite11 wrote:
Going to try this now that I finished up with my previous build.

Just wanted to know something.

Is the glove additional trap thing global? Is having arc linked in my chest also going to throw an additional trap? or only for the skill in the gloves?

Yes, the +1 trap is global.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Going to try this now that I finished up with my previous build.

Just wanted to know something.

Is the glove additional trap thing global? Is having arc linked in my chest also going to throw an additional trap? or only for the skill in the gloves?

Yes, the +1 trap is global.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Just one more thing, is the movement speed with grace watcher's eye better than the reduced mana with clarity?

If we can only get one with one useful mod.
Last edited by zozokaa on Jun 14, 2018, 11:53:23 AM
What's your take on modifying this build slightly by using a tinkerskin and a hair trigger jewel (with trap radius nodes) coupled with eldritch battery for sustain? Let's you basically indefinitely spam traps as long as they're being triggered (which isn't hard), let's you drop a mana flask for a utility flask, and gives you near instantaneous recovery with our 20% regen since you're triggering so many traps at a time (100/per).

Is this worth the loss of 80% maximum resistances? I'm playing around with a non-6L tinker at the moment and I literally have only died to one shots of my own flagrant stupidity, essentially. I think 1 or 2 deaths I've been surprised by, but nothing of note.
Are there any ideas how to progress on the passive tree or did I just miss it?
Just found out I should wait with the crit nodes :D
Hey guys, quick question. I am a noob player in regards to traps and one thing I don't get why does lightning spire trap needs to be in a trap gloves? I mean lightning spire is already a "trap" by itself so why does it need the additional lvl 20 trap from gloves? Thanks!
WagWan
"
Grigore wrote:
Hey guys, quick question. I am a noob player in regards to traps and one thing I don't get why does lightning spire trap needs to be in a trap gloves? I mean lightning spire is already a "trap" by itself so why does it need the additional lvl 20 trap from gloves? Thanks!

Nevermind, I forgot about the additional trap mod which comes along togheter with the supported by lvl 20 trap mod.
Cheers!
WagWan
"
Grigore wrote:
"
Grigore wrote:

Nevermind, I forgot about the additional trap mod which comes along togheter with the supported by lvl 20 trap mod.
Cheers!

Doesn't matter, if anything arc can be in the trap gloves. The +1 to traps is global. Lightning spire can be on any other 4link or greater if needed. Having level 20 trap support with lightning spire is redundant if not worthless since LS is it's own trap unlike arc.
hi,

kind of stucked dmg wise. any tipps wher ei can get some really nice dmg boost (i know its going to get expensive, i got a 6l carcass for sale for 5ex, no one wants it ... and other stuff...)

Equipment
"

couldnt link my jewels from tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info