Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Just spawned T16 guardians, so on my way to uber elder. Wouldn't mind some advice for improving gear at this point. Don't have a crazy budget (about 7ex).

Last edited by Parhelius on Oct 6, 2018, 4:48:15 PM
"
Parhelius wrote:
Just spawned T16 guardians, so on my way to uber elder. Wouldn't mind some advice for improving gear at this point. Don't have a crazy budget (about 7ex).

Your gear is pretty good, but amulet leaves alot to be desired .

Here's my amulet choice. (I normally just run Biscot for mapping t16 elder map, and switch to my real Amulet in serious Delve)

Amulet should usually be used as a slot to boost your hp and dps immensely, so don't focus too much on stat/ resistance.

With 7 ex, you can get an amulet much better than mine.

PS: Yes, you didn't see wrong, I'm using Three Dragon now cuz that perma freeze at t16 and Delve is ridiculously good.
Arc freeze is some of the strongest freeze I've ever seen, range, long lasting, full screen freeze. Very good in all contents that's not freeze immune. (Uber Elder/ Shaper)

Yes I'm sacrificing shock for that, but I think it's worth it in the end, especially in mapping/ delve
(With shock my dps reaches 500k, but I don't think it's really needed most of the time)
Last edited by mic01851165 on Oct 10, 2018, 12:20:06 PM
How do you ensure the order in which your CWDT+Blood Rage casts? Is it by the slot its in in the item?
Hello to all,

Just seeking a little bit of advice,

I stwich character, levelling now the arc saboteur,
I´m seeing many posts about the use of the shimmerons,
The shimmerons are still Ok to use or better to aim for two rares?
Checking the ladder, rare the ones that use the shimmerons,
Matter of dmg when we go deeper on the delve, more damage output with rares or matter of preference?

Thanks in advance
Hey Sequel, thanks for the great guide, just did the uber elder for the first time, took me 3 tries and i did it on the last portal, i guess my damage is still low.

Any thoughts on what should i upgrade next in order to get more DPS:

My gear:

Spoiler

Anyway, thanks again for the build.
Last edited by babsbegood on Oct 12, 2018, 6:11:08 PM
"
babsbegood wrote:
Hey Sequel, thanks for the great guide, just did the uber elder for the first time, took me 3 tries and i did it on the last portal, i guess my damage is still low.

My gear:

Spoiler

I honestly dont think you would have an issue with dps with gears like that.

I think is mostly due to unfamiliarity and bad positioning, on top of 2 shimmerin degen, making the margin of error much smaller compare to 3.3 version.

Anyway, for more dps, get a +1 power charge OR arc chain 1 additional time helm and get a better amulet.

Also, your boot has no enchantment, which it's easy to roll a good one for our build. (much easier than helm enchant.)
Last edited by mic01851165 on Oct 12, 2018, 10:42:00 PM
"
babsbegood wrote:

My gear:

Spoiler

couple things i see on gear. Some arc enchantment on helm, I'm using 2 rare wands and it's alot more dps, Divine your loreweave and mark of the shaper for better elemental damage and you want loreweave at 80 res max anyways. maybe a better amulet, personally i like blue pearl for mana regen. Elemental damage with attacks on the belt does you no good so you can re-craft that to something else. Better jewel in the belt. Increased crit enchant on boots. And you want an elder ring not a shaper ring in the second slot or you're not benefiting from the mark of the shaper this should add up to a lot of dps.

Just suggestions. You've already beat uber so its all icing on the cake.

Last edited by Cassiaus on Oct 13, 2018, 3:14:54 AM
What exactly does the Faster Casting Gem in the Phase Run Setup do ?
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
Parhelius wrote:

Your gear is pretty good, but amulet leaves alot to be desired .

Here's my amulet choice. (I normally just run Biscot for mapping t16 elder map, and switch to my real Amulet in serious Delve)

Amulet should usually be used as a slot to boost your hp and dps immensely, so don't focus too much on stat/ resistance.

With 7 ex, you can get an amulet much better than mine.

PS: Yes, you didn't see wrong, I'm using Three Dragon now cuz that perma freeze at t16 and Delve is ridiculously good.
Arc freeze is some of the strongest freeze I've ever seen, range, long lasting, full screen freeze. Very good in all contents that's not freeze immune. (Uber Elder/ Shaper)

Yes I'm sacrificing shock for that, but I think it's worth it in the end, especially in mapping/ delve
(With shock my dps reaches 500k, but I don't think it's really needed most of the time)

OK, thank you. I'd be undercapped on res if I sacrifice res for dps on the amulet, though I suppose I could try to find that back on a better ring.
Hello,

Does MF items works for trapper?
While mapping, I found that I can wear bisco's collar, 2 ventor gambles, sadima's touch and goldwyrm, while having no isses to clear T15/16 maps (80% ress, 5.3k life, high dps).

But it seems that drop amounts are the same, so I am wondering, if MF works for traps.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info