3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
XulaZ wrote:
Hey! one more question if you dont mind

why do u use bear trap? i have it in slot but i never find a good time to use it... everything explodes faster with arc/ls

are there any encounter its necessary? a boss? a map?

thank you very much for the info!! btw... in you opnion lorewever or Tinker?

thanks again! cheers!

Bear trap is for bosses. Some bosses are slowed by bear trap and it increases the enemy damage taken.
I prefer tinkerskin. Damage is good and it is a good defensive armour.
Last edited by Durnz on Jan 8, 2019, 2:59:59 PM
Hi again :)
I upgrade my gear... so its final now :)
uber from one phase to the next its.... one shoot :D
got lvl100 and now going to 40 challenges :P

stats:

stats from PoB:

my final gear:

gl everyone :)
ing: Sehemyr
Cleared Shaper for the first time in 470 hours of playtime (died once stupidly, with a second to go getting hit by the balls).

Thanks for the guide!
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Cleared Shaper for the first time in 470 hours of playtime (died once stupidly, with a second to go getting hit by the balls).

Thanks for the guide!

Good job and thank you for the feedback. Time for an Uber Elder now :D
Currently running this build and Iam getting my end game gear atm. What I don't get however is why this builds runs a shield in the offhand. 2 daggers allows you to get access to the better moveset and more dps. only thing that comes to mind is the mana regen rate. Pls correct me
"
S1lbernitrat wrote:
Currently running this build and Iam getting my end game gear atm. What I don't get however is why this builds runs a shield in the offhand. 2 daggers allows you to get access to the better moveset and more dps. only thing that comes to mind is the mana regen rate. Pls correct me

You can get spell damage, spell crit and more LIFE. Thats why the shield. The damage is great without dual wielding but you can always opt for that if you want.
Great build, mostly selffound items, biggest investment is the 6-link tinkerskin for 500c. Killed shaper/guardians/red elder - could do easily deathless with some practice.

Character: PhuTrapZ

Improvement suggestions welcome!
Still loving the heck out of this build and guide. Thanks again!

Last edited by Kevinranders on Jan 14, 2019, 8:25:56 PM
What a fantastic build. After a bit of currency investment (have about 5Exalts worth of gear and still not optimized - still 5L Tinkerskin and havent changed to my Dagger/Shield Combo, which are waiting for me in my stash till I 6L Tinkerskin :P) I'm lv.93 and this build shits on everything this game throws at me and is tons of fun to play. I think this will be my first character ever I will attempt to take to lv.100 :) Thanks a lot.
Last edited by bobrock1982 on Jan 14, 2019, 4:17:14 PM
"
bobrock1982 wrote:
What a fantastic build. After a bit of currency investment (have about 5Exalts worth of gear and still not optimized - still 5L Tinkerskin and havent changed to my Dagger/Shield Combo, which are waiting for me in my stash till I 6L Tinkerskin :P) I'm lv.93 and this build shits on everything this game throws at me and is tons of fun to play. I think this will be my first character ever I will attempt to take to lv.100 :) Thanks a lot.

You're welcome! I'm so glad you're enjoying the build/guide.
Have fun, Thats all! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info