[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

"
colophoniaz wrote:
Is there an specific Gem Level required in the CWDT Setup? My Phase Run wont trigger at all.

Your Phase Run has to be at or lower level than the level indicated by CWDT. My CWDT is at lvl 2, meaning it supports skills "requiring lvl 40 and under", so I have my Phase Run stopped at "required lvl 40" so it will still proc. Hope this helps!
"
"
colophoniaz wrote:
Is there an specific Gem Level required in the CWDT Setup? My Phase Run wont trigger at all.

Your Phase Run has to be at or lower level than the level indicated by CWDT. My CWDT is at lvl 2, meaning it supports skills "requiring lvl 40 and under", so I have my Phase Run stopped at "required lvl 40" so it will still proc. Hope this helps!

Ah thanks a lot, yep that will help.
Another question or more a hint then a question. The Passivetrees are broken right? Cause you spend 72 Points at lvl 51 - i could achieve only 57 yet (49 from being level 50 and 8 during sidequests) i took Alira as Bandit. Thats a bit confusing :D

Greetings.
"
Sacrificial Heart? I'm using the same amulet! I love it!

I'm currently using Major: Soul of Lunaris and Minor: Soul of Shakari cause of those pesky chaos spitters in temples and incursions.

Thanks for the Pantheon tips!

Yep, Sacrificial Heart is the one, so good for leveling. It nearly doubled my dps when I first got it, and still adds about 300 dps to my tooltip in h/o. Only on Act 7, but Arc Trapper has been so powerful so far! Incursions are a breeze and bosses melt away with ease. Sometimes I'll surround the boss with 3 Lightning Spires and they are done as soon as they wake up. Best league starter I've ever used, although I only have 3 leagues under my belt. :)
Edit : found my answer :) Thanks for the build
Last edited by Alexter on Jun 6, 2018, 10:24:31 AM
Can someone suggest somes unique item?

Can I use tabula ulti get 6l body?
"
lee3dc wrote:
Can someone suggest somes unique item?

Can I use tabula ulti get 6l body?

Sure you can use tabula if you already have one. I’ve been using Deerstalker boots 4L, which effectively makes my Arc trap a 5L. Has been really powerful leveling and is much cheaper than a tabula. String of Servitude belt with resists is handy for leveling. As is the Sacrificial Heart amulet.
I am a bit confused, your main skill is Vaal arc? (Vaal arc is in your 6L Body)
Vaal Skills now have the original skill also. So Vaal Reave allows you to use both Reave and Vaal Reave without having to use both gems, gem swap, multiplle setups, etc. Changed in 3.3
"
JoeRaeGuu wrote:
Vaal Skills now have the original skill also. So Vaal Reave allows you to use both Reave and Vaal Reave without having to use both gems, gem swap, multiplle setups, etc. Changed in 3.3

Wow that is random, thanks. I had no idea.
What do i have to modify for tinker? Is chain reaction still good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info