[3.6] Low Life Arc Mines | Uber Elder

Hi @alolamola, got 2 questions.
1) Maybe add vaal arc to build? 100% shock seems quite big damage increase.
2) Now finishing game content to act 10 and I have ~9 ex to spend. What should I start from? Double shimmerons?
"
phx wrote:
Maybe add vaal arc to build? 100% shock seems quite big damage increase.

I'd love to add Vaal Arc to the build, but we need Vaal souls for Vaal Clarity and Vaal Discipline. With Vaal Clarity now preventing soul gain for 12 seconds on use, it will be very difficult to gather souls for a third Vaal skill.

The increased effect of shock doesn't yield much damage against very high life bosses such as Shaper because the hit only does a small percentage of the boss's life. The lucky Arc is a very nice damage boost though. If you were to run Vaal Arc, I'd link it with Increased Duration and use it as a support skill for a 7 second lucky Arc. There's little point in running Vaal Arc in the 6 link when Minefield doesn't work with Vaal skills.

"
phx wrote:
Now finishing game content to act 10 and I have ~9 ex to spend. What should I start from? Double shimmerons?

Shimmerons are expensive right now, but if you can afford them and have all the power charge nodes, then go ahead and buy them. They'll greatly increase your damage.
Last edited by alolamola on Jun 7, 2018, 5:01:39 PM
Shimmerons are expensive indeed, but these guys are acually insane:

I would recommend them until shimmeron.
"
Fredd32 wrote:
Shimmerons are expensive indeed, but these guys are acually insane:

I would recommend them until shimmeron.

Yesterday Temple gave me this

Dis shit shoots.
Congrats! That's a really nice wand, I got a nice staff though, not sure what to do with it:

i think low life arc trap better than arc mine.
"
Shedov wrote:
i think low life arc trap better than arc mine.

Have you tried modeling it on OPs pastebin?
This build has brought me much joy so far this league, and extreme luck aswell!

Not only have I gotten very lucky prophecy's, but the drops themselves have been top tier.

I really enjoy this league with this build, so thanks for it!

Latest lucky find

"
Fredd32 wrote:
This build has brought me much joy so far this league, and extreme luck aswell!

Not only have I gotten very lucky prophecy's, but the drops themselves have been top tier.

I really enjoy this league with this build, so thanks for it!

Latest lucky find

Nice. Glad you're enjoying the build, friend!
I can not seem to get wrath + blood magic + discipline to work. I am scion on pob not much change in life reserve any help? For now I just have wrath as normal so got about half mana atm which works ok. Disciline + clarity + blood magic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info