[3.6] Low Life Arc Mines | Uber Elder

"
XEdwardElricX wrote:
So I have roughly 6-8 3/4 linked slots open for gems and was wondering what I can fit in. I'm not using spell totem/mines because I feel the totem dies and can't react faster than me hitting space bar.

Anything you would recommend to the build to fill in those extra spots? I was thinking of 4 linking that trap spell "lightning spire" I think they use for the added burst, but couldn't think of anything else.

I also find totems for triggering mines rather annoying. You could put your detonate mines gems in your CWDT setup, but IMO its also unnecessary.

I dedicated a whole 4link on phase run which allows me to cut my movement flask completely, which I found was a huge upgrade. I also like stone golem a lot but I'm also annoyed to recast it, so I beefed him up with support gems. There are plenty of cool configurations for spare sockets.

My sockets for stimuli:
Spoiler
Last edited by s0mosh on Dec 24, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
@s0mosh Nice melds on your chest.. a bit different from what I run, whats your tooltip?
Last edited by RyuApricot on Dec 24, 2018, 12:56:18 PM
"
RyuApricot wrote:
@s0mosh Nice melds on your chest.. a bit different from what I run, whats your tooltip?

Ty, your gear is pretty nice too. I wish I had so much str on my belt...

Only with Wrath I'm sitting at 36k, fully buffed around 52.5k.

Happy Holidays!
Dont know if this is answered already but do we go LL for the increased dps or defense or both? I think I have 4.1k life or so and 1.5k mana with MoM. How would the eHP of that compare to LL? Especially since MoM can have loreweave for 80 % max res.

Wondering if I shall farm much more currency and transition into this build
"
Garash wrote:
Dont know if this is answered already but do we go LL for the increased dps or defense or both? I think I have 4.1k life or so and 1.5k mana with MoM. How would the eHP of that compare to LL? Especially since MoM can have loreweave for 80 % max res.

Honestly it's day and night, you are much much more difficult to kill and your damage is way better.

Before LL I was getting killed by red elder, now I can do deathless uber elder.
"
Memnarch666 wrote:
"
Garash wrote:

Honestly it's day and night, you are much much more difficult to kill and your damage is way better.

Before LL I was getting killed by red elder, now I can do deathless uber elder.

Thank you for answering! I think Ill go for this later. I like arc mines a lot and it just look so pro with a LL setup although Ive never done one. I got the discipline MTX a while ago which looks terrific as well.

Last time I checked a 6L shavs was like 4ex and a presence was around 2ex so its gonna take a while but it seems like a fun goal.

Is it possible to have wrath in essence worm and discipline with blood magic and go MoM together with LL or is it not a good setup?

Does it seem like a good idea to get shavs and presence and approx 7k es before going LL or is there something else to consider as well?
"
Garash wrote:
Is it possible to have wrath in essence worm and discipline with blood magic and go MoM together with LL or is it not a good setup?
Mind over Matter only works when you take damage to your life. It isn't useful for an energy shield build.

"
Garash wrote:
Does it seem like a good idea to get shavs and presence and approx 7k es before going LL or is there something else to consider as well?
That's more than enough to go low life. 5k ES is probably the bare minimum, but obviously the more ES the better.
Last edited by alolamola on Dec 27, 2018, 7:48:40 AM
Having troubles to kill red elder, any hint of what should I change?

I'm at 8200 es and 41000 average damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Marchosiae/characters/nihillae
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Last edited by Marchosiae on Dec 27, 2018, 10:26:34 AM
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Allocate the Zealot's Oath keystone on the tree. Get a +1 mine helm, lvl 21 Arc, and enchanted boots.
"
alolamola wrote:
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Allocate the Zealot's Oath keystone on the tree. Get a +1 mine helm, lvl 21 Arc, and enchanted boots.

Thanks! I changed the helmet, boots and arc gem, but i'vew only 37 life regem/second (that will be 108 es regem), do you think Zealot Oath's is justifiable?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Last edited by Marchosiae on Dec 27, 2018, 9:04:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info